seven

I came to him the moment I saw the video of Seokjin and I making out with each other on the night of that party. His hand was under my skirt while I was taking his shirt off. Fear was already beating in my chest as I out of my bed, in a complete mess just to get to Yoongi as fast as I can.

"Yoongi, I can explain."

Someone has recorded a video of us in that party and sent it to both me and Yoongi. I don't know who it was and what they want from me. I don't really care. At this moment, I just prayed that he would listen to me.

"Then explain." Yoongi sternly told me as we awkwardly stood in his living room.

I didn't know where to start explaining so I told him about my history with Jin. "Jin liked me when we were in high school and at that time, you and I already had a thing so I rejected him. I happened to bump into him that night at the party. We talked and both had one too many drinks. I didn't know what took over me. I didn't know why I let it go that far. Yoongi, I'm sorry."

"I didn't have sex with him. I swear." I explained, almost rambling, "We just— He just went down.. on me."

"Was it that night? The night you called me to drive you home but you stayed in my place?" He questioned when he saw the same clothes I wore on the video. I nodded my head, afraid my voice would quiver again. Yoongi buried his face in his hands and I felt so bad for doing this to him.

"I really did not intend this to happen." I added. "Believe me."

"But it already happened." Yoongi looked at my my face, my lips were quivering. He sighed deeply, "What do you want me to do now?"

"It was my fault. I got drunk. I shouldn't have. I'm sorry." I began to sob. "I will understand if you want to break up—"

"So you want us to break up?" Yoongi asked. I don't get why he's so calm right now while I'm such a mess. "I can't think straight. Maybe we shouldn't talk right now."

That was all that he said before I left his apartment. It was that one moment of weakness that ruined it. Ten minutes of pleasure for what? It wasn't worth losing Yoongi. I hate myself for not doing anything but cry on my bed. Yoongi wasn't talking to me. He doesn't want to see me, hiding behind his endless excuses. At church, he wouldn't even make eye contact with me. Are we over?

I have been living like a monk these past few days; barely eating and just lying in one aide of my bed, hugging a pillow as into space the whole day. My phone vibrated as another call came from work. I'm sure I'm going to get fired if I keep this up. That's fine. I'm planning to quit anyway and move away to a place far away. I closed my eyes and fell asleep instantly.

When I woke up, it was to the sound of my front door lock being opened. I was making my way out of my bedroom to check who it was when I bumped into Yoongi. Behind him, I saw food on my kitchen counter.

"Your mom called and told me you haven't been eating for days. Are you trying to end your life?" Yoongi sounded angry at me. For the first time, he didn't have his usual calm and collected expression. He was mad.

"Well, I'm sorry, okay? I don't mean to drag you in even in my pathetic attempt to starve myself." I turned my back to him and retreated to my bedroom. "You didn't have to come all the way here because you have better things to do. Why do you still care what happens to me? Why don't you just continue ignoring me? You're going to break up with me anyway."

"I didn't say anything." He followed me to my room where I hid myself under the blankets. Yoongi stood by my bed, "Cassie, I'm not here to break up with you."

Once I heard what he said I threw the covers off of me sat up, "You're not? I thought—"

Yoongi sat on the bed with me, his face close enough to make my heart drum inside my chest, "You thought what?"