three

"Yoongi." I twirled the ends of his sexy black locks around my fingers, softly playing with them as he assisted me into the passenger seat of his car. "Yoongi, look at me."

"What?" He met my drunk stares, making my nerves tingle because he looked so hot with him on top of my body, staring me down with an angered face.

I leaned back against his car, biting my lower lip, "Yoongi, can we do it in your car?" I breathed out, pulling him by his shirt so his weight was heavy on mine. "Please let's do it in the back seat."

Yoongi blushed subtly, red painting his pale cheeks, his lips parted at my request. My eyes gleaming, I took my palm and smoothed them south, feeling his smooth stomach tensing at my touch.

"Cassie no." Yoongi caught my wrist and I sent him a frown. "You don't know what you're saying because you're drunk. Sex is something sacred and so is your body. You need to respect yourself. And please, I beg of you, stop wearing skirts as short as this."

"I do respect myself." I huffed, moving my gaze away from his, "It's not like I want to have sex with everyone. Just you, babe. I only want you to touch me. Like last time, we had so much fun, remember?"

His gaze softened, "I chose to respect you and I'm sticking to my word. I slipped up once and it's not happening again. I want you to know that doing this doesn't mean I care about you less. I love you but this.. it's just. Ugh, what am I saying. You don't even understand a word I'm saying, don't you?"

I couldn't break away from his stare, that very serious look in his eyes as he told me those words. All of my life, I've only been with Yoongi. He's my first kiss, my first love, the first guy I've held hands with, the first guy to see me naked, all that's left is that little thing and it's been my fantasy to have him do me in the backseat of his car ever since I tasted his lips. The point is, I've wanted this since forever but hearing him say those words made me push back all the dirty kinks in my mind and stare back at him with a stupid grin on my face.

"What? Stop staring at me like that." Yoongi said as he buckled my seatbelt and placed my legs inside the car before closing the door and making his way to the driver's seat. "We'll talk in the morning since you're not in the right mind tonight."

I watched as he put the seatbelt on before I leaned over and kissed his cheek, "I love you."

Yoongi acknowledged my kiss and he gave me a small smile as he replied, "I love you too."

He didn't say anything as he drove, letting me doze off to sleep on the passenger seat. The radio was on and a subtle music was playing just so he wouldn't feel sleepy. It was quite a long drive because the party I went to was from the next town. He wasn't expecting me to call in the middle of the night, asking for a ride home but he still came. He came to my rescue because he can't focus on anything, knowing that I'm out there drunk as hell in a party filled with irrational drunk guys who might disguise themselves as gentlemen who wants nothing but to get me home and strip me naked on their beds.

"Cassie" Yoongi lightly tapped my cheek gently? "We're at your place. Cassie, wake up."

I groaned when he kept talking to me but opened my eyes nonetheless. Yoongi got out of the car and opened the door for me, even helping me out. I tried to shake the drunkenness out of my head as I kiss him goodbye briefly, "Thank you and goodnight, my good man."

He unwrapped my arms around him, "Go on inside. It's cold."

"Fine. I'm going." I told him with a smile before I walked towards the door of my apartment. I dug through my purse, unable to find my keys, causing me to curse under my breath and card a hand through my hair.