e p i l o g u e

Yoongi and I have been married for three years already and are raising our beautiful twins — Yeri and Yujin. Yep, a girl and a boy. They're turning one year old this year. I decided to be a stay at home mom and look after them while Yoongi worked. He quit his teaching job at the University because he said he felt unhappy doing that kind of job. It paid him well but it wasn't exactly satisfying his spiritual needs so we talked and he told me that he wanted to serve the church. Which brings us to now, Yoongi is currently a minister for the youth. It fit him more than his teaching job. He's more relaxed in the environment he's in and I could see that it makes him happy to be guiding young adults in the decisions they make.

I fully supported him through that but my belief towards the church still hasn't changed. I don't hate the church but I prefer not to practice my religion. Yoongi was okay with that. He told me that my belief doesn't make me a bad person. He's fully accepted that part of me and I'm thankful that he has been showing me the same affection he had since we met. I love that about him. It just shows that love knows no boundaries.

"I'm home." Yoongi entered our home, passing by the living room and to the kitchen. It wasn't ideal but it was home to us. "So you were here. I was waiting for you to come and greet me."

"Sorry, my hands are full at the moment." I gave him a smile and showed him what I was doing—packing up food.

"Aren't you making too much food?" He asked as he place his bag down the table and approached me from behind. Yoongi snaked his arm around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Don't tire yourself out too much."

"I'm not." I chuckled as I packed the last serving in the food container. "I just don't have time to cook so I'm doing it now."

"Then don't cook." Yoongi said, his lips tickling my ear when he speaks. "We can always go out."

I wiped my hands on a towel before I face him, giving him a look, "And the babies?"

"Ahh.." He mutters and then sheepishly smiles. "I was just joking. By the way, where are they?"

"In the bedroom, I need to feed them now." I said, quickly putting the food containers in the fridge. Yoongi grabbed his bag and followed me to the bedroom, where the twins are starting to wake up. He picked up Yujin and I took Yeri as they were both crying already. "I think I saved some of my milk in the fridge. Please warm it up for me and feed Yujin."

Yoongi did what I told him to and left me to feed Yerin. She was a bit troublesome to feed not like her brother. Yoongi came back with Yujin's milk and found me still struggling to guide my nipple into Yeri's mouth. Yoongi sat beside me with Yujin in his arms. "What do I do with her, Yoongi? Should we go to the doctor?"

"Give her some time. She'll get the hang of it." Yoongi comforted me and, somehow, it worked. There are days that Yeri feeds well and there are days that she just sleeps a lot.

We placed them down again on their cribs after feeding them and immediately they've fallen asleep. Yoongi just watched them sleeping soundly, smiling at how they're breathing so softly, "They're like little angels. I could watch them all day. I can't believe they came from us."

I smoothed a hand down Yoongi's back and he straightened up to my level to kiss me, "I love you, Cassie."

"I love you too." I mumble softly as I place my arms around his neck and gently card my fingers through his hair. He dives back down and captures my lips again. His slow kisses are always so gentle. Now his hands make its way to my breasts, cupping both of them and molding his hands over them, feeling the weight. I moan slightly before I pulled away, "Yoongi, what's gotten into you today?"