finale

"Yoongi." I sweetly called on his name while he took pictures. He looked back at me, finding me pointing the camera at him again.

"You looked cool just now

"You looked cool just now. You're so handsome. If those looks could kill, I'd be dead by now." I smiled at him behind the camera as I walked towards him, focusing on his face. "Say something for the video diary."

"Hello." He said before returning to the pictures he took.

"Yoongi." I whined, stomping beside him.

"What?" He laughed at my frowning face, "I said hello."

"That doesn't count as something." I told him, "I meant like describe the trail or something."

"Well, uh.. it's long and tiring and will probably be the death of me if I do it again." Yoongi said to the camera, making me roll my eyes at him.

"You're of no help to me. I'm just going to make memories by myself." I turned the camera to myself as I walked ahead of him. "Today, Yoongi and I went to this trail. It's a tiring hike but they said the view at the top is breathtaking."

"I think that's a common misconception. The view at the bottom is just as breathtaking." Yoongi commented, always saying things at the wrong time and place. "I guess you'll never know because you always top, don't you, baby?"

I ignored him, walking backwards to film the beautiful scenery behind me then running up ahead when I saw a waterfall, "I'm going to wait for you over there."

"Be careful." Yoongi followed behind me, going up the trail ahead of us. "You can't just run up that steep slope. It's slippery. You'll get hurt."

"I'm not like you." I looked back at him, "I can actually run and I'm more atheletic- ah!"

Too late. I realized that Yoongi was actually right when I slipped and fell painfully flat on my bum. He quickly went to my side and helped me up on my feet, "You okay?"

"When are you going to learn that you're not supposed to do the exact opposite of what people tell you." He sighed and scolded me like a child but checked again to see for himself that I wasn't hurt anywhere.

"I'm okay now. Thank you." I gave him a peck on the lips and smiled apologetically, easing the frown on his face. "Want another kiss?"

"I'm saving it for later. When I'm all out of energy. Hold my hand." Yoongi took my hand and held it tightly, making me smile as he lead the way, "Don't go ahead of me. I want you beside me, where I can see you."

🎈

Two months went by so fast and now we're back from our honeymoon. We were both tired as we cuddled on the bed. The once empty walls of our home now have our pictures decorating them. It felt like a dream to be here. I closed my eyes and let the feeling sink in. Yoongi's hand rested around my shoulder, his thumb circling against my exposed skin.