two

"Cassie, Yoongi's already here to pick you up! If you don't hurry up, both of you will be late!" My mom has been yelling at me all morning but I particularly liked this one. Because why not?

"Coming!" I replied, dashing out of my room quicker than my shower earlier. He was in the kitchen, sitting by the counter, eating the half eaten sandwich I left. A smile was on his face when he saw me, his cheeks puffing out as he chewed the food in his mouth.

Yoongi had moved back to town and we're attending the same university now. It made me so happy when I heard about it because I never thought he'd persuade his parents for me. Now I love him more and more.

I got him a glass of water, pecking him on his cheek. "Here, you hungry breakfast monster."

"Nyour mwom mwakes amwazing bandmwiches." He tried to speak with a full mouth which resulted to only half of his sentence being coherent.

I sat beside him and propped my chin on my hand, watching him. When mom went to wake up my little brother, I smoothed my hand on his thigh, leaning close to whisper to his ear seductively as he was tipping the glass of water over his mouth.

"That's not the only amazing thing my mom made." I then showed him an inviting smile as I made him follow my gaze down to where I spread my legs open for him and allowing him to have a glance at another amazing thing under the skirt I wore today.

He choked on his water, spurting some on his shirt. I laughed and got him some tissues, "Seriously. You are so weak. To think that a simple stunt like that would cause your death."

He tried to hide the blush under his skin as he grabbed the tissues from me, "You already know I'm like this, yet you keep doing that.."

"Doing what?" I teased some more as I leaned closer.

"Teasing me.."He eyed my hand on his inner thigh, my thumb gently drawing circles against his pants. Yoongi couldn't look me in the eye because he keeps being reminded of the purple, fully laced underwear I wore today and how it was so pretty hidden between my thighs.

"I do it because you're cute." I leaned forward to kiss his lips once, "Yoongi boo."

The two of us rode the bus on the way to the University. He's studying Theology while I'm taking computer technology major in Game and Interactive Design. I didn't know how I ended up with that but I liked it. I shared a few minors with my boyfriend. Actually, we planned it ahead of time since we knew he wouldn't be able to spend time with each other anymore when the semester starts because of those pesky seminaries he needed to attend over the weekend. We're both graduating soon so we are extra busy.

After my class, I asked him to meet up with me in the library because I had something to do there

After my class, I asked him to meet up with me in the library because I had something to do there. While I was doing my paper, he was dozing off beside me so I decided to play with him again, just to wake him up. I started with intentionally pulling our linked hands on top of his lap, underneath the table.