four

My family and I went to church today and, of course, Min Yoongi was there. His father was giving the sermon while him and his mom sat across the isle from us. I wore a dress every church day because my boyfriend likes me in a dress. After church, we would meet up and have a date for the whole day. My parents had no objections since I'm dating the Pastor's son. He's a good boy and they trust him a lot.

Everyone in church knows I'm dating Min Yoongi and a lot of them don't approve since I'm known to be quite the opposite of my boyfriend. The elders say he's too good for me but then they'll say their daughters could've been a better match. Well, I think not. After all, I'm the only one who can make Min Yoongi confess to his truest desires.

"Yoongi, don't forget to bring her home before 8pm." My dad had reminded and I can't even tell you how embarrassing it was.

"Dad! I'm an adult. I can take care of myself." I said. I don't live with them anymore ever since I turned 21 but they keep insisting on having a curfew.

"I will, sir." Yoongi said, having been so obedient. They love him. My parents are glad I made one right decision in my life.

"Are you really taking me home before eight?" I asked Yoongi as soon as my parents drove away.

"I won't if you don't want me to." He said, putting a smile on my face. I hugged him as I pulled his lips down on me. Yoongi pulled away, "We're in front of the church."

I looked around and saw familiar faces giving us judging looks. Of course, they don't blame it on Yoongi. I know they think I'm a bad influence on him. Then I made eye contact with a girl who used to be one of my friends, Hannah. When she found out that Yoongi liked me, she started to spread false rumors about me, things that ruined my reputation. Her mouth spoke rotten things like how I flirt around with all the boys when we were in high school and that I even seduced one of my teachers. In fact, between the two of us, she's the one who needs the most prayers for being an envious spawn of satan.

A thought came to my mind along with a smile. She was whispering to her friends probably telling them more lies so while she and her friends watched, I made Yoongi kiss me inside his car. I want them to see how I make out with the Pastor's son.

"Yoongi." I pulled away slightly so I could regain my breath, a smile was on my lips when I met his eyes. "Want more?"

Yoongi stared back into my eyes, contemplating but his physical desire was stronger than his faith at the moment. "They told me I'm bad for you."

"Who said that?" Yoongi uttered so calmly as he caressed the side of my face. "No, you're not.. They can't tell me what's good or bad for me. They don't know you like I do."

Yoongi pulled me back to him, his lips molding into mine again and it felt wonderful. He gave me a smile when he broke the kiss. That beautiful smile is like a never ending blessing for me. I do bad things because I can't help being human but every time I see him, he makes me want to change myself. How can someone be so kind all the time?

Hannah was fuming in anger when I looked at her again. Yoongi didn't know what I did was because I want Hannah to blow her head off in anger. It made me feel guilty even though she was wrong too.

"I kissed you because Hannah was there." I confessed as Yoongi drove.

"What?" He glanced at me briefly then focused on the road again.