nine

Aside from being called Holy Min Yoongi when we were in high school, he was also pretty famous from playing basket ball

Aside from being called Holy Min Yoongi when we were in high school, he was also pretty famous from playing basket ball. It's the only sport he genuinely likes. He played for the school and I remember watching one of the games he played in. Min Yoongi looked really cool, throwing three pointers and lay off shots. He could be a heart throb but he can't talk to girls. He always gets shy and nervous and he only talks about church stuff so the girls weren't that interested in him when he's not playing.

Today, I had to come down to the sports center gymnasium because the church had some kind of athletic meet among other churches, something like that. Yoongi is playing basketball, the reason why I have to be there and mingle with church people which I don't find entertaining at all.

"Min Yoongiiiii!" I jumped up and yelled cheered for my boyfriend with make shift pom poms in my hands when my he scored a point.

He glanced at me as he wiped the sweat on his forehead with the sweat band around his wrist and oh lord he made my panties wet. I was sacrificing my throat during the rest of the game, cheering for him until the game ended. Yoongi's team won and I was so proud of him.

"Baby, you were so good." I came up to him with a bottle of water. "Congratulations for winning."

He had a hard expression on his face like he just lost. He didn't speak, unable to catch up on his breath yet. Yoongi sat down beside me, leaning forward as he propped his elbows on his knees. "You were very distracting you know that.. why did you have to wear a tight fitting crop top and then jump around like that?"

Yoongi scolded me again as he gave me an angry look, his eyes then traveled to the pencil styled skirt I wore, "And this skirt.. all my teammates were looking at you."

I acted cutely with the hopes of easing his anger, "Because I'm your cheerleader. I'm your muse, Min Yoongi." I hugged his arm and stuck to him as we head out, "Oh yeah. I bought a video camera."

"Why? What do you need it for?" Yoongi asked as I take the camera out from my bag and turned it on, aiming it at him.

"Today is a Saturday and I'm filming my boyfriend, who just won a basketball game. What do you have to say, Yoongi?" I asked him, pretending to interview him. He hesitated for a moment but I egged him on. "Come on, just say anything you feel."

"It's very hot and I hate sweating." He said and I followed after him as he walked ahead.

"Mhm, and how do you feel about winning?" I grinned behind the camera. "Can you show some emotions for the camera?"

"Cassie, stop this." Yoongi tried to confiscate the camera and I tried not to get caught as I ran away from him arms.

"Do you know why I'm filming you?" I teased him, watching him through the camera.