eight

"Bye! See you all on monday!" I happily left work after applying for a three day leave because my whole family was to attend a fellow churchmate's wedding.

I hailed a cab and told him where to take me which is the university where Yoongi is teaching about religious studies as a part time job. I'm going to meet him after his class so I texted him that I'm on my way there. I put a lot of heart emojis on my message to emphasize how much I missed him the past few days that we haven't been able to find time to meet each other.

The university was quite big and so I got lost on the way to Yoongi's class. When I finally found the classroom, the students were already leaving. I waited outside for a little while until every student has left except for one. She was talking to Yoongi when I peeked in the small rectangular box in the door. My eyes couldn't believe what I was seeing when she pushed my boyfriend down the chair and sat like a princess on his lap.

Being the rightful girlfriend, I walked in on them, almost busting the door down and making them both turn their heads at me, "Excuse me, I'm going to have to interrupt this invalid meeting."

The girl looked doubtful, "Who are you? You don't look like a student here?" She said as she eyed me. "Mr. Min and I are having a conversation, if you'd kindly leave us alone. That would be great."

"I'm only his girlfriend." I approached her, glaring at her. "You better get yourself off my boyfriend's lap before I drag you down the stairs and I know you wouldn't like that. Now get off my throne."

She backed away, glaring back at me as she found the exit. Turns out, she's not that stupid. She already knows she lost. I turned to face Yoongi when she was gone, "Yoongi! Why did you let her do that?"

"I didn't. She was forcing herself on me." He said.

"You could've been in big trouble if I wasn't here, or worst, you could lose your job." I crossed my arms before my chest but he gave me a smile and it made my bad mood evaporate into the air.

"What would I do without you?" Yoongi caressed my arms and hugged me to his chest.

"You'd be eaten alive." I joked along with him as I pushed him back. "Anyway, I'm here and we have an agreement. You didn't forget, right?"

"Do I have to?" He showed me frown and I thought it was the cutest.

"Min Yoongi." I emphasized my tone, "We both agreed to this. A bet is a bet and you lost to me so you're going to fulfill my wish. You're going to get an undercut."

"Please, Cassie, my father will not like it." Yoongi followed after me and we continued the talk in his car. "You know how he is. He's very strict about appearance and an undercut does not exactly come across as a wholesome look. He'll say I look like a delinquent."

"I'm not going to change my mind." I told him, making it final. "You're dad can hate it all he like. It's not my problem."

"You're killing me." He groaned and drove to the hair salon nonetheless.

I flashed him a smile, "My pleasure."

The place was not as busy aa it was yesterday when I dropped by to make an appointment. One of the stylist has greeted us and showed Yoongi where he should sit. "So what would your haircut be?"

"Can you give him a nice undercut? His hair in front is getting long too so can you trim that a little?" I asked the stylist and he nodded, taking in my instructions really well.

I left Yoongi to buy a drink at the cafe next to the salon and returned just in time. The stylist was just adding the final touches to his hair, adding in some hair wax and styling his hair with a bit of tugging and tousling. My boyfriend is a new man. A hot one if I may say.