six

"Wake up, you useless girl!" I thought I was having a nightmare when I heard my mom's voice but I'm not wrong. I am having a nightmare. A living one.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" I sat up, throwing my blankets to one side. "Ow! Mom! Stop hitting me with your purse."

"Why did you let Yoongi sleep on the couch? How can you let my son-in-law sleep curved up like that?" My mom's yelling at the top of her lungs made me cover my ears.

"Then where am I supposed to sleep?" I screamed back.

"Don't talk back to me. Kneel and pray for your soul to be saved, you hateful girl." She said as she pulled me arm forcefully. "You should get a proper job and get married!"

From behind her, Yoongi sneaked up and talked to her for me, "I'm really fine. I insisted to sleep on the couch."

"Fine. I left some food for you. Eat it with Yoongi. I'm going to drive your brother to school." She finally left, leaving me some peace and quiet.

"What am I going to do with my life?" I fell back to bed and I closed my eyes. "I don't want to work anymore. I just want to be a housewife."

The bed dipped as Yoongi sat close to me. I sat up and flashed him a smile. He did the same, cupping my cheeks with both of his hands, "What are you thinking again?"

I held his hand and pecked his lips, "Thank you for last night. It was really hot."

"Cassie," Yoongi had both of my hands as his tone turn into a serious one, "I think we need to talk about that. Last night, I didn't know what I was doing myself. I'm afraid that if we keep doing this-"

"You're going to like it?" I gave him a wide grin and he did not try to defend himself, knowing that lying would only make his sins bigger. I sat up on my knees and ran my fingers at the back of his head, closing the gap between our lips. I nibbled on his lower lip before looking him in the eye, "You like doing dirty stuff with me, Yoongi."

"Cassie," He pulled away again and removed my hands from him. "I would really appreciate it if we don't go into that at this stage of our relationship." Yoongi looked me in the eye and it kind of made me feel like I'm the bad guy. He pulled me into a hug and whispered to my ear, "Because I do love you so much and that's all I want to do right now."

🎈

"Oh my God, Cassie!!" I saw a girl waving towards me as soon as I entered the restaurant. A smile was plastered on my face, excitement taking over as we shared hugs after not seeing each other since our high school graduation.

"Girl, you look good. What's your secret?" One of my best friends asked as I sat down next to her. "I feel ashamed being next to you. Are you maybe having some good sex?"

"I wish." I replied with a laugh then I cupped my hands over her ears and whispered something to her, "I'm still a virgin."

"No. You're kidding, right?" She gave me a look of doubt. "I've always thought you'd be the first one to lose your virginity in our group."

"Yeah, well, my boyfriend is a strong believer of  sex after marriage." I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

"Who takes that shit seriously?" She reacted exactly as I expected cause we have the same thoughts. "Bitch, who are you dating?"