-1-

YT : bluehues

Omniscience POV

This story starts off with Mark Tuan and Park Jinyoung whom at this moment, are lovers in college. 

Jinyoung sat in the old cafe close to the school. It was on the same street, but a few stores stood in between. His binders and homework were sprawled across the small table, and an iced Americano rested on a coaster. 

He was currently working on psychology, studying how the child's mind works. He needed to learn why children behave the way they do -- it would make his future career as an ECE, much easier. 

He picked up his drink and placed the straw on his lips. It was May and the weather was starting to become more pleasant. He slightly shivered as he felt the cold drink run down his throat. When his phone dinged, he picked it up with his other hand. He smiled and leaned back on his chair when he saw who had texted him. 

Mark, it read.

>hey, i've just finished football practice. usual place?

yea, i'll see you when you're here<

He placed it back on the table, and tidied up the sheets of paper into a nice pile. He waited for Mark to arrive and within the span of three quick minutes, he walked in. His gym bag was slung over his shoulder and he wore a loose muscle top. The elder's eyes searched for Jinyoung until they finally landed on a hand waving at him. 

He chuckled, making his way to the table. He placed his bag down and took a seat, leaning towards Jinyoung with a smile plastered on his face. 

"How was practice?", Jinyoung chuckled. 

"Tiring, but our last game is in two weeks.", Mark said. "You'll watch, right?"

Jinyoung smiled and nodded.

"Promise?", Mark insisted. 

"Yes, yes. I promise.", said Jinyoung, chuckling. 

The two spent a half hour sitting in the cafe, talking about school and their friends. They would be graduating at the end of the year, so they really had to focus on their studies. It worried Jinyoung a little that Mark paid too much attention to football rather than his major, which at this point was a little messed up. 

"How's music treating you?", the younger asked. 

Mark shuddered, not responding for a while. "It's alright. I-I mean it's fun and I like it, but I'm not sure I'll be the best composer.", he sulked. 

Jinyoung sighed and reached for his hand. "You don't need to be the best. Just be you -- it's the same thing.", he smiled, making Mark blush slightly. 

After a while longer, they finally headed out of the cafe. The sky was all sorts of colours. Pink hues and purple and blue. The wind was weak but not too hot to the point that they were burning. 

Mark walked Jinyoung home which was normal -- so was intertwining their hands together. Jinyoung didn't live on campus, but his house was a few blocks away from the school. However, Mark did. So he would have to head back after dropping him off, but he was alright with it. 

They had reached the front porch of Jinyoung's home and the front window was opened. It allowed you to see right into the kitchen, where Jinyoung's mom was. She smiled and waved at Mark when she saw the two. The elder waved back.

"So you promise you'll come watch my game?", Mark whined once again, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist. Jinyoung sighed in slight annoyance.

"You know, I have two weeks to change my mind if you keep bugging me about it.", he teased. 

"Okay! Okay!", Mark's eyes widened, making Jinyoung laugh.

"But yes, I promise that I'll watch your game.", he said. The elder smiled and placed a soft kiss on Jinyoung's cheek.

"Alright, well get back to campus before you get into any trouble.", Jinyoung said. Mark removed his arms from the younger. He began to walk across the street but turned around to wave at Jinyoung, who was still by the door. He waited until he safely made it to the other side before entering and closing the door behind him.

--

heyo, this story is finally undergo

btw, in NO WAY is this story in any correlation with 1:31 am or any of my other works 

thaanks