-2-

Jinyoung pulled the two strings of his laces to tighten the knot. As he got up, he dusted himself off before walking out the door. 

Today was Mark's football game and he had promised to watch. The game was to be held on campus where Jinyoung had to make his way to. The elder was already there, pacing and stretching a bit to prep himself for his game. 

"Alright, listen up!", his coach called, making all the players gather around. 

"Last game of the year, boys. Make it worth it.", he said as the boys put all their hands in the circle for a team handshake. 

"Eagles!", they yelled in unison as they extended their arms. 

~

The game would begin in approximately three minutes and Jinyoung had already made his way in. He chose a seat on the bleachers; one not too high so he could spot the number four on his boyfriend's back. 

After a while, the players from both teams made their way on the field, gaining cheers from the crowd. Jinyoung spotted a red jersey with the number four on it. 

As if the owner of that jersey could sense the gaze, he turned to the bleachers, his eyes landing right on the younger male. Mark smiled and waved enthusiastically once he spotted Jinyoung. The younger pulled his signature eye smile, waving back at him. 

The teams then gathered and the game soon began. The home team seemed to be lacking at first but eventually picked up speed -- as if to make you think they'll lose the game. The Eagle's star quarterback who fortunately was Mark, was able to make six touchdowns of his own while the rest, the team all worked on. 

The clock was running and the game was close to it's end. The score was already 9:15 Home. They would win for sure, but were in the middle of making another touchdown. Jinyoung had his eyes on Mark who currently held his hands up to his chest, signalling for a pass. 

Once he caught the football, Jinyoung glanced at the time and saw he only had fifteen seconds to make it which would be easy -- Mark was a fast runner. He just needed to avoid the opposing team. 

The elder's legs ran at an incredible pace, making his way back to the post. Jinyoung clenched the sleeves of his sweater, holding his breath. With only a few seconds left, he finally made it to the post, the buzzer going off after only three seconds. 

The crowd immediately cheered, most standing up from their seats. Mark threw the ball to the ground with adrenaline and pride running in his system. He ran to his team, embracing the nearest member. Jinyoung clapped loudly with the crowd, watching how the elder screamed his lungs out in joy. 

Once it seemed like his little celebration was over, he looked to the crowd and searched for Jinyoung whom he found standing at his seat by the aisle.  He instantly ran to the bleachers, taking everyone by surprise. When he reached the younger, he pulled him into a tight hug as he nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck. 

--

sorry for the short chapter plus slow updates