-10-

"Perhaps we can hold a talent show. Kids can come in and show off their..."

Jinyoung sat in a large room full of fellow daycare teachers who continued to contribute ideas for the children they looked after. He rested his head on his right arm, completely zoning off and thinking about the scenario that had played in his head. 

He closed his eyes and saw himself once again, running away from whatever it was. He started regaining the feeling of his strong legs dragging him away and his arms pushing passed the sweaty bodies. Then he stopped.

"Jinyoung!", a female voice yelled. He opened his eyes to find a fellow coworker eyeing him with curiosity. 

"Your thoughts?"

He straightened his posture and folded his arms across his lap. 

"I remember.", he whispered, not making eye contact with anyone. 

"Now, I remember.", he stood from his seat, confusing the rest and exited the room without turning back.

However, Jinyoung didn't even know what he remembered. Did he remember anything relevant at all? He didn't know. All he knew was he was confused and angry but he wasn't sure why he was. He just felt he had a reason to be. 

He jogged down the stairs and into his car, driving at a faster pace than the vehicles around him. He had one destination in mind -- the coffee house where Mark would be. His brows furrowed as he continued to cut through other cars, earning a honk now and then. 

What would I even say?, he thought. Why was I angry? Why was I upset? And most importantly, Did you have anything to do with it?

He reached into his back pocket for his phone, creating a weird posture with his back as he continued to drive. With his hands sweaty and all, the device slipped through his fingers and landed next to his feet. 

"Dammit.", he scowled. As he sunk lower in his seat in attempts to grab his phone and exchanging glances back and forth between the road and his feet, a large motorcycle passed and crashed right into Jinyoung's car. 

His head hit the twelve o'clock mark on his steering wheel before the car behind hit his trunk, sending him flying right through the windshield window. 

Then it all went dark. 

~

"Where's his wallet?"

"Check for some sort of phone number!"

Jinyoung slowly opened his eyes. The blood running down his left temple made him shiver not because it was cold but it set as a reminder for the incident that had just taken place. As well as the one that caused him to lose his memory in the first place. 

Tuan Yi En, he tried to whisper. His head pounded not only physically but also with the memories that came flooding back. 

The whole memory of Mark. Their relationship. The dates they've been on. Their first kiss. The first time he had been told that someone loves him. His eyes had begun to water.

Then he remembered. 

The night of their argument. The way his other walked out of his home and the way he held the stranger in his arms as he shoved his tongue down her throat. 

And then he sobbed.

~

"Jinyoung? Are you waking up?" 

Jackson waved his hand over the patient's face then mimicking a poking motion towards his half open eyes. 

"Stop it.", Jinyoung heard Youngjae say. Jinyoung began to open his eyes, Jackson being the first person he saw. 

"How're you feeling?"

Jinyoung didn't answer but frowned madly. As great as it was that Jackson and Youngjae had visited him, he wanted to see someone else. 

As if the universe heard his plea, Mark entered the room holding a plastic bag in his left hand. It was like the day Jinyoung woke up from his first accident. Mark approaching him with a worried expression on his face. Except this time, all of Jinyoung's anger managed to pull him out of bed and use the arms of the other two people in the room to approach the elder. 

"How--", he began to say until a hard hand made contact with his left cheek. 

"Hyu--"

"Who the hell do you think you are?", Jinyoung spat. Mark held his cheek with both hands, dropping the plastic bag. He stared at the younger with a shocked expression, not understanding the situation.

"Who do you think you are to have the right to fool me after having hurt me? To take advantage of the fact that I did not remember a single thing about you?"

Jackson and Youngjae who still held onto Jinyoung's arms to support him, had their jaws to the floor. Jinyoung was obviously upset but they too were confused as to what about but couldn't leave because who would hold onto Jinyoung? 

"Jin--"

"You can go."

"Wait one seco--", Jackson tried to say before Jinyoung interrupted him.

"No. Mark's already had his fun. He can go now."