-3-

YT : shadowsaranghae

Graduation was coming up and the boys had to prepare themselves not only for that day, but for their lives that were about to start. As the day came closer, Jinyoung could feel himself becoming more and more nervous while Mark was too relaxed to even think about it.

"When Minhyuk-hyung graduated, he took a break for a year before he started to work full time.", Jinyoung told Mark who was currently digging into a tub of ice cream across the dining table at the elder's home. 

"Maybe I should do that -- you know, kinda like soul searching.", Mark suggested. Jinyoung gave him a slight frown. 

"I don't think it's the right time to slack off.", he tried to say in a soft tone. Mark paused from eating and pouted a little, shrugging his shoulders.

"Well, I'm really not so sure about becoming a composer anymore. Maybe a football coach? Like, I'll teach little kids how to play.", he said as he mixed the flavours in the ice cream tub. The younger sighed deeply.

"That's not bad. Do what you want to do.", he smiled, gaining one back from Mark. 

~

The said day finally arrived and Mark's mom was in the middle of fixing her son's cap. It was slightly too big for him and kept drooping down to his eyes. The rest of the students were sprawled all over the banquet hall where the ceremony was to be held. 

Jinyoung, who had arrived just in time didn't get to see Mark until they called him up for his diploma. He was probably the loudest in the crowd to clap for him. It was only after the actual ceremony did they get to interact. 

The elder instantly pulled Jinyoung into a tight back hug once he spotted him, making him giggle softly. 

"Did you see me in the crowd?", the younger asked, making Mark hum in response. 

"I heard you.", he teased as he nuzzled his face in the crook of Jinyoung's neck. Mark took him by the hand before waving to his mom, letting her know they were heading off to celebrate on their own. 

The two sat in the usual cafe, chatting about the events of that day and what Mark had finally decided to do. 

"I think I'll continue to work for a few more months while I'm applying for something more serious.", he said to Jinyoung who set his cup down before responding. 

"That seems like a good idea -- you'll still make money in the meantime.", he said. Mark worked at a dog shelter as a part-time job and he loved it there. Their friend Youngjae, would bring his dog in sometimes. 

There were times Jinyoung felt a little uncomfortable with Mark's plans but he knew it wasn't his say -- Mark can do whatever he wants. This time, he actually approved of the plan. 

--

sorry I'm suffering writer's block. 

i'll update Uptight tomorrow 

pls forgive me