Who is he? Page 1

~Prologue~

Your father didn't really care, if you moved or not. On the other hand, your mother would cry if you moved.

You didn't want to make your mother cry but you wanted to feel a little independent.

By telling her, you would send a letter everyday. That made your mother calm and agree to your moving plan.

Your father wished you good luck in the least and of course, your mother wished you many good lucks.

You cried a little when you hugged her including your father. You all said your goodbyes and you head to the airport to go Japan.

~Normal POV~

Once you were on the airplane, you looked out your window.

Seeing Japan from above was like a dream come true. You felt kinda nervous but also confident at the same time.

When you arrived, it was in the afternoon in Japan.

You finally landed and got your suitcase from the baggage area. It wasn't long so you had time to spare.

Your friend called her grandmother, so you could stay with her. Luckily, she's very nice and trustworthy.

You smiled knowing you won't have to live in a apartment or live with a complete stranger.

Suddenly, a car arrived to pick you up. Although, your friend didn't say her grandmother drives nor did she say a car was going to pick you up.

You looked at the driver who stepped out of the car.

He was wearing a black suit with a green tie, also looked to be in his 20s.

You questioned him," who are you, sir?"

He answered calmly," I'm your driver and I'm here to bring you to your friend's grandmother house."

You were shocked but didn't show it.

He asked," shall we leave, (L/N)(Y/N)?"

You questioned," how do you know my name? Last name included."

He answered," your friend informed me."

I guess that makes sense?! I don't know but he's cute.

He opened the door for you and you stepped into the car.

~Time skipped~

You arrived at your friend's grandmother house.

Does this means..I can trust him?

He helped you with your suitcase and bowed to you which meant he was leaving.

You looked at the house and when you turned around to thank the man. He was already gone.

Weird. I have a bad feeling about this.

The grandmother's house was like a traditional Japanese house in the samurai time.

You smiled at how cute it was. Then the grandmother open the sliding door to see you.

She said kindly," come in, sweetheart. Please make yourself at home."

You nodded and stepped into her home.

The floor were wooden just like the old days.

She asked," (Y/N), have you eaten anything yet?"

"No, miss."

"Good, I have prepared lunch and dinner just for you, sweetheart."

"Thank you!"

She smiled at you and you did the same.

While eating lunch, you asked," do you know a man who wears a black suit and green tie?"

She looked confused then answered," I'm sorry, sweetheart. I don't know anyone like that."

Wait, she doesn't know?! Then how did he know all that informed?!

She questioned," did you get his name?"

You face slap yourself because you forgot to get the simplifies information.

Who is that guy? How does he know who I am?

She sweetly said," it's okay, sweetheart. Don't stress about it."

You felt relaxed and relied when she said that.

When night fell, she showed you to your room. You put your suitcase down on the floor.

You spoke," the room is lovely! I don't know how to thank you enough!"

She replied," having you here is already a thank you, sweetheart."

Of course, she made you smile then she said," I'll leave you to rest. Goodnight and sweet dreams, sweetheart."

"Sweet dreams to you too!"

She left and you laid on the futon. You thought about the man but knew it would be pointless to try and search for him.

You sighed and just fell asleep. You slept until morning came.

~Sorry for any mistakes! A man who knows you but you don't know him?! Will you see him again? Who knows. Thank you for reading! Hope you're having a wonderful day!~