A Day with the NEETs Part 1 Page 5

You slowly opened your eyes and sat up.

Then you remember where you were. Someone knocked on the door and quickly cover yourself with the blanket.

You said nervously," c-come in"

Karamatsu opened the door and charmingly spoke," My Karamatsu girl, you look beautiful even in the morning."

You thanked him and he walked closer to you. You tried to back up but you were already upon the edge on the bed.

He was now face to face with you.

You blushed and nervously questioned," K-karamatsu, what are you doing?"

Karamatsu kissed your cheek and spoke," one day, I will make you my wife. I swear to you, (Y/N)."

You blushing deeply then someone hit Karamatsu on his head. It was Ichimatsu.

Ichimatsu spoke with a dark aura," Shittymatsu, you creep!"

He dragged him out of the room and then Todomatsu came in holding a tray with breakfast food.

Todomatsu sweetly teased ," I hope Karamatsu-Niisan didn't touch you anywhere."

You quickly replied," n-no, he didn't do that.."

He spoke," well I was right, you do look pretty in the nightgown!"

Again, you quickly cover yourself and he giggled a little.

Then he handed the tray to you and said," enjoy your meal."

He left the room and you ate your breakfast. Once you were done, you looked through a dresser which there was a dress with a note on it.

The dress was beautiful, obviously only to wear by a princess. The note read..

(Y/N), this dress is meant for you. You can wear it, if you want to. But it's your only opinion of clothing so yeah. My brothers and I will be waiting for in the same room, we first met.

Signed by Osomatsu

You sighed and got dress in it. You place your plate on a desk and decided to go see the Sextuplets.

When you walked out, Jyushimatsu was there outside your door. You were surprised then questioned," what are you doing here, Jyushimatsu?"

He answered cheerfully," Escort!"

You smiled and nodded. He led you to the same room from yesterday. Once he opened the door, you looked around to see all the other Sextuplets.

Todomatsu asked you," had a lovely sleep, (Y/N)-Chan?"

"Y-yes."

Jyushimatsu pointed at Osomatsu and said," Osomatsu-Niisan wants to speak to you, (Y/N)!"

Then he went to sat down beside Ichimatsu on the couch.

You walked to Osomatsu, who was sitting behind a desk with Choromatsu next to him.

Osomatsu asked," Do you want to spend a day with us, (Y/N)?"

"A day..with you guys?"

Then Choromatsu answered," it's a day to show you who we truly are like."

"Oh."

A day to see how they truly act?! Well I' m a little curious...

Osomatsu questioned," do you agree?"

"I would honored with a day with you all."

He smiled and Choromatsu did too.

I hope I didn't sign a contract with the devils.

Todomatsu walked up to you and handed you a dress(A/N: Imagine a dress that is for a summer day)

You went to dress in your room. When you were done, you stepped out of your room and the Sextuplets were ready for you.

They all smiled at you and Osomatsu reached out his hand to you.

You took his hand with no hesitation, you smiled at them too.

There was a car outside, Choromatsu opened the door for you and Osomatsu let you go in first.

The car was big enough for the seven of you, so it was roomy.

Jyushimatsu and Ichimatsu were talking throughout the car ride, well Jyushimatsu was the one talking mostly.

Todomatsu was checking his phone and taking pictures of Karamatsu.

Choromatsu was driving the car with Osomatsu sitting in the passenger seat, annoying him with questions.

You sat by a window and looked out it as you passed by many buildings and people.

Then you looked back at Ichimatsu was sitting near you. He looked at you for a sec then turned away blushing.

You giggled and he noticed but didn't say a word, instead he smiled slightly.

~Time Skipped~

Finally, you all arrived to your area. It was the park.

Osomatsu opened the door for you and held his hand out to you. You took it and stepped out of the car.

You questioned," is a day at the park really going to show-"

He interrupted you by saying," You'll found out, (Y/N)."

Todomatsu laid down a blanket next to a sakura tree and Osomatsu led you there to sit down.

You sat down upon the blanket and then Osomatsu said," just watch how my brothers behave, then you'll see we are not so different."

You nodded and Osomatsu left to talk to Choromatsu.

Then Karamatsu came over to you and charmingly asked," Hello, my Karamatsu girl!~ Mind if I sit next to a angel like yourself?"

You blushed and answered," O-of course you can sit by me, Karamatsu."

He sat beside you and then asked," My Karamatsu girl, do you think we are bad people?"

"Eh?! Well n-not really!"

You blushed at little and he noticed. Then Ichimatsu comes over and sits on the opposite side of you.

Ichimatsu looks at Karamatsu. Karamatsu gets up and says," well I guess I'll leave you two alone! Until next time, my Karamatsu Girl!~"

He leaves to talk to Todomatsu. You looked at Ichimatsu and smiled. 

He looks away blushing then you giggled.

Ichimatsu questioned without looking at you," what are you giggling about?"

"Oh sorry, it's cute how you blush!"

"Eh?"

He looks at you still blushing. Then he slightly says,"... (Y/N).."

"Yes, Ichimatsu?"

He kisses your cheek and says," you're...cute.."

Ehhh?! Ichimatsu actually called me "cute"?!

You sweetly smiled while blushing and said," thank you very much, Ichimatsu!"

He smiled and you saw him. You said cheerfully," you smiled!"

"Maybe I did..or didn't..."

Then suddenly Jyushimatsu jumped on Ichimatsu giving him a hug.

Ichimatsu quickly questioned," Jyushimatsu, what are you doing?"

"Oh Ichimatsu-Niisan, Totty told me to distract you!"

"Eh? Wait?!"

You laughed and Jyushimatsu looked at you then cheerfully said," (Y/N)! Totty wants to see you!"

You nodded, you stood up and walked over to Todomatsu.

I wonder what Todomatsu wants..

~Sorry for any mistakes! Thanks for still reading my story! I really appreciate it! ^w^ Well part 2 will be kind of slow but it will be done shortly!~