The Devilish Date page 12

You arrived home safely that night and remember what Todomatsu said to you.

" (Y/N)-Chan, we'll have a wonderful date tomorrow."

And that tomorrow is now today. You stood up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, then got dress afterwards.

You dressed in your casual outfit, then headed downstairs to say morning to Grandmother.

She asked sweetly," are you hungry, sweetheart?"

"Yes but it's alright I'm going out with Todomatsu tonight."

"Oh! Another date!"

"Yeah."

Grandmother looked happy and you just smiled. Once you were ready, you said goodbye to Grandmother and left the house.

You heard a familiar voice asked," are you ready, (Y/N)- Chan?"

Of course, it was Todomatsu. You smiled and answered," of course I'm ready!"

Todomatsu said sweetly," I'm taking you to a cafe where they serve delicious cakes."

"Hehe, well I hope so!"

You confidently hold hands with Todomatsu like you two were a real couple. He did the same.

You both smiled and blushed at each other.

Maybe this might go well!

While you both were walking, you two talked about relationships, fashions, and even holidays like Valentine's day.

Once you both arrived at the cafe, Todomatsu opened the door for you like a gentlemen. You giggled and thanked him, he accepted your thanks by giving you a wink.

Todomatsu pulled out your chair for you too, but you didn't think about it at first. However...

He's acting way too..nice? It's not a bad thing though?..right?

He seemed to be in a good hell of a mood right now too.

You decided to ask him," what are you so happy about, Totty?"

He answered sweetly," it's a secret, (Y/N)-Chan!~"

You looked at him speechless as he went to order the drinks at the counter.

While he order the drinks, you noticed a black van outside. You were looking through the big window and also noticed a unknown man in the driver seat looking at you.

You felt weirded out although when Todomatsu return with the drinks, the van drove away with no license plate behind it.

Todomatsu looked at you sweetly and said," here you are, (Y/N)-Chan!~"

You didn't respond which made Todomatsu questioned," (Y/N)-Chan?"

"Eh?"

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, perfectly fine!"

"If you say so"

He handed you your favorite drink and you questioned him," how did you know this was my favorite drink? I didn't tell you."

He answered sweetly and innocent," hehe~ I know things you don't know, (Y/N)-Chan!~"

"What does that mean?"

"It means I love you, (Y/N)-Chan"

You blushed and asked," don't you say that about every girl you go out with?"

"Huh? Saying 'I love you' is not just for any girl! Besides you're special!"

"Special? What about me is 'special' ?"