Meeting the NEETs Page 3

When morning came, you decided to ask grandmother if she had a dress.

You walked to her and asked," grandmother,  do you have any dresses I could possibly wear?"

"What for?"

"My friend recommend me a casino to go to and-"

She interrupted you by saying," casino?! Yes, I have the perfect dress!"

She signal you to follow her and you did just that.

You followed her to her room and standing in front of you was a huge wardrobe.

She opened it and there were many dresses. She looked through it and then she said," found it!"

You questioned," what is it?"

She showed you a dress and it was perfect for any casino. (A/N: Imagine any dress, you like!)

You smiled and said happily," it's beautiful!"

"I know and it is just for you!"

"Me?"

"Of course, Sweetheart"

You hugged her and she hugged you back.

Of course, you tried it on and luckily it fit you perfectly.  You looked in a mirror and smiled at your reflection.

She sweetly commented," You're beautiful, sweetheart!"

"Really?"

"Yes, truly you are!"

"Thank you, grandmother!"

Then she asked," when are you going to the casino? "

"Today actually but if you-"

"No, I understand. Besides I was going shopping. "

She smiled at you and you did the same.

You wear the dress and she did your hairstyle which was beautiful.

Then she gave you matching shoes to go with your dress.

You thanked her many times and she smiled at every thanks.

~Time skipped~

Grandmother was ready to leave to shop for clothings and foods.

You were ready for the casino. Then you both said goodbye to each other and went on your own way.

You remember the location of the casino and when walking, you noticed people staring at you.

You over heard people say "gorgeous" or "beautiful", which made you smile.

Then, suddenly a car pulled up to you and you instantly stop walking. You turned to see who stepped out of the car.

It was a man in a black suit with a pink tie. He looked like the other two men you saw.

You questioned," who are you?"

He sweetly answered," sorry, I can't tell you that."

You started to feeling frustrated but didn't show it.

Then he said," actually I'm here to pick you."

"Are you going to kidnap me?"

He teased," do you want me to?"

You quickly said," uh n-no."

"Then come on, I promise I'm not a kidnapper nor a bad guy"

He opened the door to the car and you stepped in.

~Time Skipped~

Finally, you arrived at the casino and the man open the car door for you.

You stepped out and took a moment to look at the casino.

It's beautiful and looked very fancy including when there were rich people everywhere.
How could I get in there?

The man held his hand out to you and sweetly spoke," you have to come with me, (Y/N)-Chan."

You took his hand but you didn't show a smile.

Then he noticed and said," I won't hurt you, so don't be nervous."

He led you into the casino and everyone back away from you.

You overheard people say..

#1 Woman: is she one of their pet, darling?  A maid?

#1 Man: She doesn't look like a maid, sweetie. Although, she is with one of the Matsuno.
#2 Woman: Those Matsuno always taking someone and they never come back.

Wait, what?! Am I with a murderer?

You looked at the man and he looked at you with a smile. Then he said," we will be there shortly."

You questioned," where is there?"

He answered," you'll find out!"

He stopped right in front of a huge door. You looked at it with a amazed expression although you were still nervous.

You asked," this is it?"

He nodded then knocked on the door and yelled,"it's me!"

Then the door opened slowly and he sweetly spoke," ladies first."

You walked in slowly and the room was in completely darkness. Although, there was a light shining down upon someone in a chair behind a desk.

Then he turned around and faced you. He wear a black suit and red tie just like those other men.

You questioned," who are you?"

He spoke with a grin," (L/N)(Y/N), correct?"

"Y-yes, sir"

"It's Matsuno Osomatsu"

"Okay, Osomatsu"

You didn't know what to say next, you thought if you made any moves it would be the end for you.

He noticed then said," Like I stated in the letter, we won't hurt you. I'm a true gentlemen of my words."

Then he snapped his fingers and 5 men appeared behind you. You looked at them and then back at Osomatsu.

Osomatsu spoke," Sextuplets introduces yourself."

W-what?!

A man with a blue tie and a white hat charmingly spoke," I'm Matsuno Karamatsu and you must be my Karamatsu girl!"

The same guy with a green tie spoke," My name is Matsuno Choromatsu, I-it's a pleasure to meet you."

Then a man who gave you the invitation spoke with a dark tone,"  Ichimatsu.."

A man with a yellow tie cheered," I'm JYUSHIMATSU! HUSTLE HUSTLE! MUSCLE MUSCLE!"

The man who bought you here spoke sweetly," I'm Todomatsu but you can call me Totty! Let's get along, (Y/N)-Chan! "

You stood there, trying to process all the names at once.

Osomatsu said," we're Sextuplets!"

Eh? Sextuplets?!

~Well sorry for any mistakes, I was lazy. I'm a little busy today. Thanks for reading! I really appreciate it a lot! Have a lovely day!