Stay with Us page 14

~Sextuplets' POV~

Osomatsu commands his brothers," Karamatsu take (Y/N) to the bedroom and place her gently on the bed, Jyushimatsu get Choromatsu over here quick."

Todomatsu looks at Osomatsu and says," Osomatsu-niisan, you look stressed.."

"I'm fine."

"If you say so.."

Jyushimatsu ran to Choromatsu while Karamatsu laid you on the bed gently.

Then Choromatsu walked into the room and asked," what happen, Osomatsu- niisan?"

"she was drugged, can you check if she is okay?"

"I'm not a miracle worker nor a doctor but I'll check. Ichimatsu help me"

Ichimatsu nodded and walked with Choromatsu over to where you laid. Choromatsu touched your head and said," Ichimatsu, go get some cold water and a towel, also a bottle of water and a medicine pill."

Osomatsu questioned," is she fine, Choromatsu?"

"yes, she is fine; however, we need someone to help (Y/N) with the pill since she is asleep. Who-"

Osomatsu answered," I'll do it."

Choromatsu nodded and when Ichimatsu came back with the supplies, Osomatsu took the pill and put it in his mouth.

Then drink the water but didn't swallow it, he came close to your mouth and feed you which look like a kiss to the brothers.

Osomatsu stepped away from you and asked," now she"ll be fine, right?"

Choromtsu replied," y-yeah."

Ichimatsu spoke," let her rest...come on.."

Jyushimatsu and Todomatsu followed Ichimatsu out of the room, then Choromatsu and Karamatsu did the same after the young brothers left first.

When the five brothers were gone, Osomatsu kissed your forehead secretly and looked back at you before leaving the room.

~Normal POV~

When you woke up, you were in a bed.

You look around at your surroundings and trying to recall what happen last time.

Then you heard a knock at the door with a familiar voice," (Y/N), are you awake?"

You questioned out loud," Osomatsu?"

He opened the door and smiled at you, he walked over to you and sat on the edge of the bed.

He asked," are you feeling alright right now?"

"Yeah, thank you."

"For what?"

"Saving me, what else."

"I also feed you the medicine pill"

"What?"

He smirk and laughed," nothing, nevermind."

You laughed a little then you heard Jyushimatsu cheered," (Y/N) IS AWAKE!"

Footsteps apporched the bedroom and the five brothers were at the doorway. Jyushimatsu jumped onto the bed and hugged you tightly.

Osomatsu quickly command," Jyushimatsu, get off her."

Jyushimatsu didn't listen to his older brother command, he just keep hugging and saying your name.

Osomatsu sighed and just let it happen, Karamatsu spoke charmingly," glad you're a awake, my (Y/N)~."

You smiled and replied," thanks."

Ichimatsu smiled for a second, you looked at him and laughed a little.

He noticed and looked away, blushing. Todomatsu took pictures and smiled then Jyushimatsu let go of you and smiled.

Choromatsu walked up to you and said,"well it's good to see you in good heath now."

"Yep, thank you."

Choromatsu blushed but kept himself calm. Osomatsu spoke loudly," Okay, everyone enough of the reunion, we have a casino to run."

His brothers nodded in agreement, Osomatsu continued," come on and open the doors then."

One by one, his brothers left the room. Osomatsu looked at you before leaving and said with a smile," Rest easy, we'll be back soon, (Y/N)."

You laid back down on the bed with a smile across your face, thinking of the Matsuno brothers and how they do anything to protect you.

~3 hours later~

While you were still asleep, Osomatsu came into the bedroom and walked over to you.

He smirked at you and then came close to your ear. He whispered," stay with us, (Y/N), we'll protect you no matter and I'll make you my bride in secret."

He moved away from your ear and kissed your cheek before leaving the room.

~Sorry for any miss spelling including when I write these when I'm bored. This is the end(sorry it was short) but if you want a special then I'll be more than happy to make one! Since this story has ended, I'm making new stories and taking request including finish other stories's special! Thank you to all my beloved readers! Thanks for reading!~