A Day with the NEETs Part 2 Page 6

I wonder what Todomatsu wants...

Once you were at Todomatsu side, he asks," (Y/N)-Chan, want to play with me and Jyushimatsu-Niisan?"

You happily nodded and Todomatsu hands you a baseball.

Then he points at Jyushimatsu and whispers," he loves baseball so he gets excited about it!"

Jyushimatsu shouts," Ready!"

"O-okay!"

You threw the ball just enough for Jyushimatsu to get a hit on it and he did.

Jyushimatsu cheered," Home Run! (Y/N)-Chan! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle!"

You laughed and he blushed. Then he ran to you and tackle you to the ground causing him to be on top of you.

He hugged you tightly and you smiled while giggling.

You asked happily," Jyushimatsu, what are you doing?"

" Victory Hug!"

"Ehh? A hug? Well I don't mind!"

He hugged you for awhile then got off you and helped you up. You kindly accepted his offer.

I guessing they are not that bad..

Then you noticed Choromatsu sitting under a tree, reading a book. You decided to go talk to him.

You asked," mind if I sit with you, Choromatsu?"

He looked up and instantly blushed while speaking," (Y-Y/N) O-of course you can sit with me!"

He shyly smiled trying to keep his calm behavior.

Then you asked," what are you reading?"

He answered nervously," oh um it's about l-love!"

"Love? Like couples?"

"Y-yes"

He blushed deeply as you moved closer to see what it said in the book.

You said out loud," how to make a girl love you.."

Choromatsu blushed deep red as you read it out loud.

You looked at him and giggled then questioned," do you have someone you love, Choromatsu? "

"E-eh! Well o-of course..everyone has a crush now and then!"

"That's true but who is the lucky girl?"

It was silent for a moment then you said," well you don't have to-"

"Nyaa Chan!"

"Oh the neko idol? Well that's nice!"

"And..."

You looked at him and questioned,"And?"

He answered bravely,"And..you, (Y/N)!"

You were surprised by his answer and started blushing.

Ehhh? A crush on me?!

You were about to speak until Ichimatsu tapped you on your shoulder trying to get your attention.

You turned to face Ichimatsu and he said," come with me.."

He left to go pet a cat. You looked at Choromatsu and he smiled then said," go ahead and talk to Ichimatsu."

You nodded and waved goodbye to Choromatsu. You left to go by Ichimatsu's side.

Ichimatsu petted the cat while asking," are you comfortable with us?"

"Eh?"

"Like as.... friends"

You looked around looking at all the Sextuplets.

Todomatsu and Jyushimatsu taking pictures like selfies.

Karamatsu was standing by the tree trying to look cool.

Osomatsu kept annoying Choromatsu with questions and trying to take his book.

You looked back at Ichimatsu, who was still petting the cat then you giggled a little.

Ichimatsu questioned," what are you giggling about?"

"Sorry I thought I was already friends with you guys!"

"How?"

"You guys treat me like I'm your friend already. Even if you guys get stared at for being known as bad people. I just don't see it!"

"So you're comfortable with us?"

"What do you think!"

You smiled widely causing him to blush.

Then Osomatsu shouted," hey everyone, we got to get going! The casino is still our business!"

The Sextuplets and you headed back to the car before you could stepped in the car, Osomatsu grabbed your arm.

You looked at him and he whispers seductively in your ear," you'll know about me in private, I'm not joking."

He let go of your arm and he grinned. You blushed bright red then Osomatsu questioned," aren't you going in first?"

"R-right."

You stepped into the car and you just thought about what Osomatsu said throughout the ride back to the casino.

Eventually Todomatsu asked," are you okay, (Y/N)-Chan? Your face is red."

"I-I'm fine!"

You smiled trying to ignored that the fact your face is red and not wanting to explain why.

He smiled and replied," Okay, (Y/N)-Chan."

~Time Skipped for a Car ride~

When you all finally arrived at the casino, they opened the casino door to let the rich people in.

Then Osomatsu grabbed your hand and asked," come with me, (Y/N)?"

"Where to?"

"Didn't I say you'll know about me in private!"

Ehhh? No way?! He is serious?!

~In private he says hmmm! Well the story must go on! Sexually or not! [♥] Btw Sorry if you like the other matsu and think they should get a chance(they will get their own sexually scene!) Don't worry not a lemon(I suck at thoses)  Thanks for reading! I really appreciate it~