{Special: A Christmas Eve Night} part 1

~This is Christmas theme, so enjoy!(Go to the Part 2-To see what the Sextuplets got you!)
-
-
-
Once you were awake from your sleep, you were in the same room that the Matsuno brothers let you rest in.

You noticed a dress on the edge of the bed, it was your favorite dress that you dreamt of wearing one day but it was too expensive.

You got off the bed, went to the bathroom first. You looked in the mirror and you looked like a mess.

You decided to take a shower and when you were done, you got dressed in the dress. You also did your hair in your style.

Once you were done, walked out of the bathroom and bedroom. You were in the hallway of the casino.

There were many doors in the hallway, when you started walking down the hallway.

Then you heard a familiar voice with a door cracked open, it was the Matsuno brothers.

You didn't say a thing, you eavesdropped. Choromatsu spoke seriously," Are you sure about this, Osomatsu?"

He answered serious,"we have no choice but to tell (Y/N)."

Todomatsu questioned concerned," even if it will make her cry?"

Osomatsu looked at Todomatsu and answered," if she cries then it will make me sad but..we have to tell her."

Karamatsu sighed and questioned to everyone," is it too sudden?"

There was silent for a minute then Jyushimatsu answered," I don't think it is sudden!"

Ichimatsu questioned,"...are you sure about this, Osomatsu-niisan?..."

Osomatsu nodded and spoke," I'll tell her first."

What are they talking about? Tell me what!?

Questions builded up in your mind, you didn't know what to say. Hopefully nothing bad, right?

Then you heard Osomatsu get up from his seat and walking towards the door, you moved away from the door and pretend you were just walking.

Osomatsu noticed you and smirked. He called your name not in a serious tone,"(Y/N)."

You stopped walking, turned around and smile at him nicely.

You asked him, like you didn't heard the conversation," oh! Osomatsu, how are you?"

He walked closer to you then suddenly hugged you and said," I'm glad you're okay, I was worried about you."

"Oh right."

He nodded and then let you go, he looked at you from head to toe. He smirked and said,"you look very beautiful, (Y/N)."

You blushed and questioned," Really?"

He chuckled a bit then said," I wouldn't have said it, if it wasn't true."

You thanked him, and he smiled.

Choromatsu walked out of the room then looked at you two and spoke," Are you two done lovey dovey over there? We have business to attend to."

Osomatsu looked at Choromatsu and answered," yeah, alright Choromatsu."

Choromatsu turned around and walked in the main hall of the casino.

You smiled and spoke," you should get going, Osomatsu."

You tried to walk away but he grabbed your arm gently then spoke with a smirk" I am not letting you leave just yet, (L/N) (Y/N)."

Then you saw the other brothers leaving the room, and they noticed you two

Todomatsu said," Osomatsu-niisan, be fair and don't just try to steal (Y/N) yet."

Osomatsu let go of your arm and looked at his brothers then he said," Fine, Todomatsu."

He looked at you and asked," shall we enter the casino together, (Y/N)?"

He held his hand out to you and you nodded then took his hand in yours.

You both walked into the casino, there were people everywhere playing card games and slot machines.

Everyone was in a good mood including you.

The whole casino was decorated in Christmas theme night, then you asked Osomatsu," what day is it?"

He smiled and answered," it's Christmas Eve, (Y/N)."

You were shocked and quickly said," I have to go, Osomatsu."

"What?"

"Yes, sorry."

"No, it's alright. Do you want a ride?"

"It's fine."

You bowed, saying goodbye to each of the Mastuno brothers and then left the casino.

I couldn't let them give me a ride, I need to find gifts for them.

You didn't know it was Christmas Eve, so you only had today to think of something.

Thinking while looking around shops, you still couldn't think of anything.

You went to ask grandmother at home. You asked,"Grandmother, do you know what I should get?"

"For those boys?"

"Yes, it's my first Christmas with them. I want it to be special."

"Special? Then make it from the bottom of heart with love, of course."

She smiled at you then walked into the kitchen to make gingerbeard cookies.

You sighed, but you had to think of something and quick.

Then you heard a meow, it was the kitten that you and Ichimatsu saved. You looked at the kitten and asked sweetly,"what do you think I should give them?"

The kitten meowed cutely and you smiled, then picks the kitten up gently and said," thank you."

You came up with an idea, you spoke happily to the kitten," I think this would be the perfect present for them."

The kitten cheered in a cute high pitch meow.

~Sorry for any miss spelling. I hope you enjoy reading this! I'll try to get done by Christmas or New years. There are two parts, I'll keep working on this special including new stories. Thank you for reading!~