Fallin In Love Page 4

You stood there in the daze.

Then Osomatsu spoke," (Y/N), I know it's hard to process it all but we still have business to attend to."

You questioned nervously," do I have to come with you guys?"

Karamatsu charmingly spoke," well of course, my Karamatsu girl! You're the only one who can!"

Ichimatsu was behind him with a dark aura of a hate aura.

Karamatsu looked a little scared but didn't show it.

You noticed and wonder why they would fight each other, if they were brothers but didn't really took much thought into it.

Then you stared back at Osomatsu and questioned bravely," why do you guys know and need me?"

He grinned and answered with a chuckle," (Y/N), I...-I mean we took interest in you and well the information part is a secret!"

You almost felt like blushing and he noticed it.

Interest in me? Why me?

Then he said," we must get going, (Y/N)!"

You quickly spoke," wait! But I still have more questions!"

Osomatsu stood up from his chair and walked to you until you two were face to face.

You stood there nervously, afraid to make any wrong moves. He stared at you then grabbed your chin.

He spoke with a almost sexy tone," (Y/N), you can ask me in private later!"

You felt embarrassed and felt your cheeks burning up.

He noticed by teasing ," you are thinking dirty, aren't (Y/N)."

You quickly back away a little. He laughed and spoke," I was only joking!"

Joking...okay?

Choromatsu spoke," we should leave now, Osomatsu. "

Osomatsu replied," right, right." Then he held his hand out to you.

He questioned," come on, shall we go?"

You slowly took his hand out of nervousness. Osomatsu and his brothers led you to a beautiful lobby full of expensive things.

The lobby was sparkling with red carpet upon the long staircase.

You were amazed by the beauty of the lobby.

Osomatsu asked," do you like it, (Y/N)?"

"I don't know what to say..."

"It's all for you."

You were shocked and questioned,"me?"

Osomatsu nodded and you looked at the others and they did nodded in agreement.

You smiled a little and Jyushimatsu cheered," Smiling! You're smiling!"

You were caught off guard by his cheered but you smiled.

Karamatsu said to you," you're beautiful when you smile like a angel, my Karamatsu girl! You must be the light that uncover me from the darkness! I lov-"

Ichimatsu punches him in the stomach and speaks," Shut it, Shittymatsu..."

Shittymatsu? A nickname?

Ichimatsu looked at you and then looked away instantly also blushing.

You questioned," Is Shittymatsu a nickname?"

Osomatsu answered," It's a way my brothers know who is who! Like when I call Choromatsu-"

Choromatsu interrupted him by hitting him on the head and he looked angry.

He spoke angrily," Don't you dare call me that, Oso-"

"Fappymatsu."

"WHY YOU, SHITTY ELDEST BROTHER!"

You couldn't help but laugh at their arguing. They all noticed and they smiled.

Then Todomatsu asked," Are we bad now, (Y/N)-Chan?"

"N-no..I guess not.."

Osomatsu spoke," Well (Y/N), since we took interest in you..You have to take responsibles."

You questioned," responsibles?"

Osomatsu grinned and said," I'm pretty sure you know what I mean!"

I was just hoping for something less...naughty...

You blushed in his response, he noticed that. Then he stated," we won't touch you- well at least not until we say so!"

You asked," can I at least go home?"

"Of course if you don't mention a word about us."

"I won't! I promise you, Osomatsu!"

He sat on a chair and signal you to walk over to him.

Then he said," I have to tell you something secretly, (Y/N)."

You bend over so he could whisper it in your ear.

Suddenly, he kissed you on the cheek and you back away quickly. His brothers looked surprised too then angry.

You blushed deeply and nervously questioned," why did you do that?"

He teased," I can't kiss my girlfriend now!"

EHHHH!? He's Joking right?!

Todomatsu yelled," No fair, Osomatsu-Niisan! I want to kiss her too!"

Jyushimatsu joined in," Me too! Kiss her!"

Choromatsu stated," she's not your girlfriend, if anything let her choice later."

Karamatsu charmingly spoke," How could you, brother! My Karamatsu girl is mines!"

Ichimatsu silently said," She's not yours either, Shittymatsu...I want..her to be..mines though.."

You blushed and laughed a little.

Since it turned night so quickly Choromatsu suggested," why don't you stay here for the night?"

"Could I?"

All of them answered," Of course!" You smiled and nodded.

Then Choromatsu led you to a bedroom upstairs. It was beautiful, fit for a princess.

You were smiling from the beauty and then he said," please enjoy your sleep."

When he left, you laid on the bed. You call grandmother just in case and you told her, you are staying at a friend's house for the night.

She was okay with that and told you to sleep well. Of course, you thanked her and hung up.

You sighed as you thought about the whole day then you heard a knock at the door.

"Come in."

Todomatsu opened the door and walked in holding a nightgown. It was short and still pretty.

You got up and he handed it to you. Of course, you accepted it.

He sweetly said," I know it will fit you!" He winked," Goodnight, (Y/N)-Chan."

Then he left the room, closing the door behind him.

You got dressed in the nightgown and laid back onto the bed. You covered yourself with the blanket and closed your eyes.

You felt your heart beating faster and faster but you tried to sleep it off.

Why is my heart beating fast? Could it be...?

~Sorry for any mistakes! It's been a slow week so I can get lazy (Sorry X3). Still will continue with the story! Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoy!~