Privacy and Secrets Page 7

Osomatsu led you to his room.

Of course, you had a bad feeling about it. You tried to convince him to go back to the others.

He didn't agree. You were still cautious to anything that might happen between you two.

He said," sit on the bed, (Y/N)."

"O-okay."

You sat on his bed which was quite soft. You looked back at Osomatsu and asked," am I going to learn about you more, Osomatsu?"

"Obviously."

He sat next to you and then asked," do you want to know?"

"Eh? Oh um well what do you like to do?"

"I like going to Pachinko and horse racing."

"Interesting."

You didn't know what to say next or what to ask. Then you felt a hand on your knee. It was Osomatsu.

You were about to question him until he said," I also like making someone special my wife."

Of course you blushed a little and asked," who is the girl?"

He whispered," You, (Y/N)."

Ehhh?! Please be joking?!

Then he pinned you down on the bed and you tried to push him off. Although, he wouldn't budge a inch.

He grinned at you and you looked away blushing.

He questioned," do you think I'm bad?"

You looked at him and answered quickly," eh? I don't think that about you, Osomatsu."

"What?"

"Well actually I think you are a nice guy since you promised not to hurt me or..anyone I loved."

There was silent for a minute then he asked," if I hurt you right now...what will you think of me then?"

"I still wouldn't think anything less of you, Oso."

He started blushing a little then he got off of you. He spoke," sorry about that-"

"No, no it's fine besides I was just learning about you."

"Right."

You smiled and said," I must be leaving back to my friend's grandmother house."

He questioned," do you want a ride there?"

"No, I can walk."

"But it's night out and.. I don't anyone to hurt you."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine."

Osomatsu looked unsure and you noticed by asking," can I come back tomorrow?"

"Of course!"

You laughed a little and he smiled while blushing.

When you were about to leave, Osomatsu grabbed your arm and asked," can I walk with you?"

"Well since you already know where the house is..sure, Osomatsu!"

He let go of your arm and you both started walking in the casino.

It was packed with rich people and gamblers. Choromatsu noticed you two and asked," (Y/N), are you leaving with Osomatsu?"

You happily answered," yep since he asked."

"I don't trust Osomatsu much but...if it's okay with you, I guess it's alright."