Rescued by the NEETs page 13

You opened your eyes slowly, adjusting to the lighting in the room. You felt your hands behind you, tied tightly.

Looking around, you noticed you were in a unfamiliar room and on a bed.

You wanted to scream for help but knowing the worst might come out of it. 

Then you heard someone turn the doorknob, instantly you pretend to be asleep while the person stepped into the room.

"Dammit, she still isn't awake!", a unfamiliar male said with anger.

The feeling of uneasiness spread throughout your body and you were unsure of what to do.

Then you heard  a second voice say," Boss, I got off the phone with em Matsunos."

The first man replied," well hell, don't leave me in suspense. What did they say about the money?"

"they were more concerned about the girl-"

"Forget about the girl! The money, dammit!"

You heard him sigh then said," fine... if they are so concerned about the girl then..."

His words trailed off then you felt a sharp pain on arm, you felt lightheaded. 

"Boss? aren't those the drugs?"

"So what if they are! If they want her so badly, they will get her in a unconscious state."

You coughed due the drug running in your veins, he noticed and said," oh, you are awake."

Immediately, you questioned," what did...you do...to me?"

"oh sorry, sweetheart. It's your fault you hang around those Mastuno. Now sleep."

"bastard..."

Your eyes closed as you fell into unconsciousness once again.

-Sextuplets' POV-

Osomatsu hangs up the phone, Todomatsu questions," so what did they say about (Y/N)-Chan?"

He answered," nothing. They care about money more than a person's life."

Jyushimatsu shouts," Let's go kill them!"

Ichimatsu joins in with Jyushimatsu," Yeah, Let's kill those scums!" He smiled devilishly with a dark aura around him.

Karamatsu spoke," non non, brothers~! We must not use-"

Todomatsu interrupted him by saying," we all know you love (Y/N)-Chan, to the point you would murder someone for her, all of us would."

Karamatsu gulped, feeling his guilt. Osomatsu looked over at Choromatsu who was on the computer.

Osomatsu asked him," Tracking them by the telephone wires?" 

" Isn't it obvious."

"Nice, now we'll find those scumbags for sure!"

Osomatsu instructed Karamatsu to get the car ready, Jyushimatsu and Ichimatsu to get the weapons packed, and Todomatsu and Choromatsu stay at base to give instructions through earpieces.

Karamatsu notified Osomatsu," The car is ready."

Osomatsu smirked and replied," Alright, let's go!"

-Normal POV-

When you open your eyes slowly, it was dark. Your hands were still tied and you tried to break free.

Then you heard a man voice," It's not use, sweet cheeks. You're blindfolded, on the ground helpless, and..."

"what?"

You felt a sharp pain again, you moved away quickly. 

You questioned," what the hell?"

"now you're drugged."

He took off your blindfold, your vision became blurry worse than before. 

Then another man came in and said," Boss, em Matsunos are here."

"Perfect."

The first man so called "boss" walked away while you were on the ground. 

The boss greets the brothers in another room," Hello again, Matsunos."

Osomatsu demanded," Cut the chit chat! Where is (Y/N)?"

"(Y/N)? Do I know a...Oh yeah, her. Well..."

He looked his sidekicks and he went to get you. All four Matsunos' eyes widen as you looked like you were overdose with drugs with your hands tied behind your back.

Osomatsu yelled," WHAT THE HELL DID YOU ASSHOLES DO TO HER?"

The man smirked and spoke," well you said you wanted her back however...you didn't say how."

Osomatsu was pissed, he knew his brothers were too. Osomatsu spoke," we could have had the a peaceful exchange; however, the stages has changed! Karamatsu! Ichimatsu! Jyushimatsu!"

Instantly, they pulled their guns out and started firing. The sidekick threw you which you were suppose to hit the ground but Karamatsu caught you.

The sidekick ran away but Ichimatsu chased him down. Karamatsu carried you bridal style to the car, then untied you.

Jyushimatsu took down many of the men in blacks like it was a game. 

Osomatsu fought the boss and defeats him. Osomatsu spoke to the boss," don't take my woman."

The boss faint as Osomatsu walks away, he instructed his brothers to regroup and head to the car.

Your vision was still a blur but you just could make out Karamatsu's face.

You questioned,"...Kara..matsu?" 

"shhh..you must not speak, my (Y/N). Please rest."

You did as Karamatsu said and closed your eyes while Osomatsu drove the car back to the base.

~Sorry for any mistakes! Sorry for the wait! School is becoming stressful by the minutes. But I enjoy making these stories for you all! Thank you for reading my stories! Thanks for 2.3 k on this story~