The Unexpected Date Page 10

You woke up in your bedroom but remembering you were with the Sextuplets.

Was it a dream?

Without asking any questions, you saw a note on your desk. Picking it up, you read what it said.

The note...

(Y/N),

Sorry about last night but it was fun. You fell asleep in the car and we didn't want to wake you. We decided to drive you to your house. Your grandmother is sweet and kindly let us in. I carried you to bed and left afterwards. I hope you enjoyed our d-date.

From Matsuno Choromatsu

You giggled as you read the letter.

You decided to get dressed and go shopping for random things like clothing or anime merchandises.

Again, grandmother has already left to do something with her friends. You decided to go out then.

When walking down the sidewalk, you noticed a kitten meowing at you.

Trying to my attention..aww so cute!~

You walked over to the kitten and it didn't back up at all. " Maybe already used to strangers", you thought.

You kneeled down and the kitten jump into your arms. You smiled and giggled a little.

"Meoww~", the kitten looked at you happily.

Your eyes sparkled and you hugged the kitten softly. Then you heard footsteps behind, instantly you turned around.

You saw Ichimatsu standing there with a bag, looking surprised. He asked," why are you here, (Y/N) ?"

"I could say the same about you, Ichimatsu."

He answered while blushing a little," nevermind..."

"Mew~", the kitten meowed. Ichimatsu instantly looked at the kitten and said," I know you're hungry..."

Huh? Is he a cat whisper?

Ichimatsu pulled out a can from the bag and opened it. The kitten jumped out your arms and ran toward Ichimatsu.

You looked at him and he noticed. You asked, " is the kitten yours?"

"No...she's a stray..but she's really nice.."

"Oh."

Ichimatsu asked," (Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

"Do you..want..to go..on a..."

"A?"

"Date?..."

"Sure, Ichimatsu."

You smiled causing him to blush. You noticed and giggled. He questioned," why are you giggling? "

"You looked cute when you blushes."

"Remember who you're talking to (Y/N)..."

"Sorry, sorry Ichimatsu!"

The kitten meowed looking a little sad. You whispered,"I promise, I'll bring you home with me."

The kitten looked happy and you smiled. Ichimatsu questioned," you ready?"

"Oh! Yeah!"

You waved goodbye to the kitten and walked with Ichimatsu. You both walked into a neko cafe and sat at a table for two.

You asked," you must like it here?"

"What makes you say that..."

"Well the neko theme and I noticed you took care of the kitten because she was a stray."