{Special: A Christmas Eve Night} part 2

You had an idea for each of the Matsuno brothers and you couldn't wait to see their reaction.

You had no time to waste including when it was Christmas Eve.

~Sextuplets POV~

While you prepared their gifts, the Sextuplets were dicussing about your gift.

Osomatsu sighs, then asked to his brothers," what should we get (Y/N) for Christmas?"

Jyushimatsu shouted," Baseball!"

"Jyushimatsu, I don't know about that."

Choromtsu thought about it, then anawered," how about something from the heart, Osomatsu-niisan?"

"That's lame.."

"Lame?! How?"

"Anything you think of is boring."

"Nevermind then!"

Karamatsu smiled charmingly and answered," how about a lovely rose?~ or a kiss?~"

Ichimatsu kicked him in stomach and spoke" Sorry...I couldn't see that happening.."

"But why, brother?~"

"I just don't see it..."

Todomatsu listened to his brothers for once, but thought all their ideas were stupid or just childish.

He said in a serious tone," Guys, we shouldn't give her something that just randomly popped up in your heads!"

Osomatsu questioned," then what should we give her?"

"I have something in mind."

All 5 brothers looked at Todomatsu and when he told them his plan, they all nodded in agreement.

~Normal POV~

You got the gifts ready, all you needed was a place to show them.

Your phone rang meaning you got a text message. It was Todomatsu.

It said...

From: Todomatsu

(Y/N)-Chan!~☆ We need you to meet us at the casino! Can't tell you why, but it's special! See ya there \(^w^)/

You smiled and decided it would be best to give them the gifts when you see them there. Then you remembered that you overheard their conversation from before.

What did they want to tell me?

You get to know when you see them at the casino.

~Time skipped to getting dress and walking to the casino~

You walked to the door of the casino, trying to hide the gift behind you and knocked on the door, instantly the door and Todomatsu was there to greet you.

He said sweetly," (Y/N)-Chan, come in!"

"Alright."

You walked into the casino and asked," Where are your brothers?"

"They are waiting for us in the main hall."

You nodded and you both walked towards the main hall. When Todomatsu opened the door, he said sweetly," ladies, first."

"Thank you, Todomatsu"

You placed the gifts on the table then looked at the main hall, it was beautifully in Christmas items like a tree, your eyes sparkled.

Then a familiar voice said,"beautiful, right?~ Just like you, my (Y/N)~"

You turned around and it is Karamatsu. You smiled and asked," how long did this take you guys to do?"