The Protective Date Page 11

You woke up to a nice morning, feeling refresh.

Actually not forcing yourself to get up this time. For some reason you couldn't forget what Ichimatsu did.

Surprising of him...

Once you were dress in your daily outfit, you walked downstairs to greet grandmother.

She was there making pancakes which smell like breakfast land on the stove.

Your hunger took the best of you. When grandmother gave you 6 stack of pancakes, you ate them all in two minutes.

Of course, you thanked her for breakfast and she sweetly appreciate your thanks.

You said goodbye to grandmother and walked out the house. When you started walking the sidewalk you heard yelling.

You turn to find the yelling, it sounded like bullies. You saw three men looking to be biker riders yelling angrily at someone.

Yeah, they looked scary but..YOU WEREN'T GOING TO LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS!

You walked over and saw Jyushimatsu in the middle of them.

You instantly shouted in surprise," JYUSHIMATSU?!" Immediately you shut your mouth when they even Jyushimatsu looked at you.

The leader looked angrily at you and shouted," what do you want, girly?"

"Stop messing with my friend!"

"Oh being brave, girly! Come with me!"

Then he suddenly grabbed your arm which made you made kick him in the stomach when all your might.

He hit the ground hard as a rock. You were surprised that you just did that.

Suddenly, one of bike riders grabbed your arm roughly and started yelling," Oi! You crazy girl!"

He was about the punch you until Jyushimatsu punch the man without hesitation.

You were happy and surprisd he came to the rescue. Then Jyushimatsu grabbed your arm gently and told you happily," let's run for it, (Y/N)-Chan!"

"HUH?!"

You two were running away from the 3 men. Although, you couldn't keep up with Jyushimatsu's speed so he carried you bridal style.

Once you both were in the clear, you asked him to let you down and he did just that.

You asked," what were you doing with those 3 guys, Jyushimatsu?"

"Oh! They mistaken me for Osomatsu-niisan!"

"Really?"

"Hai!"

You both walked until Jyushimatsu pointed to something. He shouted happily," A BASEBALL FIELD! "

You smiled and said," you must really like baseball, Jyushimatsu"

"Hai!"

He smiled happily like always and you laughed a little. While you both were walking you asked him questions to fill in the silence.

You asked," What do you want to do, Jyushimatsu?"

"Walk around with you!"

"Really?"

"Yep! It's my chance!"

"Chance of what?"

"To WIN!"

You were a little confused when you heard that, Jyushimatsu noticed but didn't say anything.

You replied with a happy smile," Okay, Jyushimatsu! Do your best!"