1

Andy Black- We don't have to dance

365 words

Sakura POV

I stood behind my parents door, listening to there conversation.

''her 18th birthday is 5 months and she hasn't found a husband,'' I could hear mother complain,

''I know why did we get stuck with a daughter that can't see her future, I mean she turned down a Uchiha and even a boy drop dead in love with her,'' I couldn't marry Lee, he may love me but I could never love him back, I see him as a friend nothing more. Sasuke kept hurting me and a day after asking for my hand he was seen kissing Karin. My parents had paid for them to marry me,

''maybe Naruto wasn't he in love with her.'' my father brought up.

''yes he was but he's married to Hinata remember,''

''oh I remember Sakura rejected him to,''

''maybe I should put her on a diet, men might think she's to big,'' mother said with a sigh.

''make her cover her forehead, it's huge,'' insult after insult I could hear my parents give. I walked in to my room, I can't marry someone I don't love and who doesn't love me back. I should just leave for the night, then I remembered I can't go to Ino's cause she's married to Sai, Hinata's married to Naruto, Tenten to Neji and Karin is living with Sasuke, I've got no one now. I'm going to train, I quickly got changed and jumped from my window and landed in a tree that was only a few meters from my window. I jumped to the floor and began to walk to the training grounds, while I walk I just thought about what my mum and dad were talking about. I wasn't that big I mean I weighed only 69kg and I grew my hair out so my forehead wasn't noticeable , my hair reach my lower back and my fringe covers it. I made it to the trainin grounds and saw that it was empty, no one comes here anymore they're all busy with their life, the boys come here sometimes but rarely. I looked at the moon and began to train.