24

Piece by Piece
Kakashi POV
I finally had finished carrying all my boxes to the house, he house was quite nice. I could tell it was recently built, I brought my bed since it basically brand new. I'll have to talk to Sakura about it, I know she'll need a room for her study. The kitchen was quite large and the backyard was perfect, it was around one hectare. I can't unpack until, Sakura has her things here, then we can decide what we are going to use. I locked up the house and started to walk towards the training grounds, I hope Sakura hasn't hurt Naruto badly. I remember when they were younger, she would beat the living crap out of him for anything. The house was close to the training grounds, I could hear yelling and screaming as I arrived. Sakura was yelling at Naruto while he was yelling back.

''whats wrong?'' I asked walking up to them,

''she said she not going to try what I am telling her,'' Naruto told me.

''because more than half of people that do it almost die,'' Sakura added,

''what is it?''

''Because she can control water I asked her to make a simple water prison,'' it takes years to perfect making a water prison, while practicing some time the water prison actually backfires and traps the creater.

''you can't force her in to things, you have to start with things she's confortable with,'' I told him.

''fine what about fire then?'' he asked,

''yeah okay,'' she comment. I sighed and sat beside a tree and watched them, Naruto will be a good sensei he just needs to understand you can't force learning when its something dangerous. You could tell Sakura was trying her best, he's trying to teach her fire ball, it's going to be a long day for her.