20

Cry Baby-Melanie Martinez

305 words

Kakashi POV
I was walking back to Sakura's apartment, I'm going to check on her. I was walking up the stairs when I heard screaming, I bolted up the stairs. I ran in to her apartment, her father was there with the maid. The maid was on the floor,

"YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME," Sakura yelled.

"YOU STARTED CALLING HER MOTHER IT ISN'T MY FAULT," her father yelled back.

"YOU COULD'VE FUCKING TOLD ME," she said and punched him. She then grabbed the maid and her dad by the shirt and dragged them out. She closed the door and fell to the floor, I sat beside her.

"My mother died giving birth to me and my father didn't even have the guts to tell me what I am," she sighed. She laid her head on my shoulder,

"My tired," she yawned. I smiled, I then picked her up bridal style and walked in to her room. I placed her on her bed,

"Thank you,"

"I'll let you sleep and make dinner," I told her, she nodded. I closed the door behind me and walked in to her kitchen. What should I make? I asked myself. Maybe pasta, I'll make carbonara with bacon. I pulled out the ingredients from the fridge and her cupboard. I grabbed a pot and put it on the stove, I tipped some milk, cheese and cornflour. I turned the stove on and began to stir it, it began to thicken. I moved the pot and grabbed a pan, I placed some chopped up bacon and onion. I left it to fry as I grabbed another pot and began to fill it with water, I covered everything with a lid and left it. I'll wait for Sakura to wake up to cook the rest, I sat on the lounge and began to read.