30

Kakashi POV
Sakura has been training none stop for the last week, she's gotten used to everything but wants to perfect it. Soon they'll come for her and she doesn't want anyone to get hurt because of her, but I wont let her get hurt. She gets home and instantly falls asleep, on the lounge. I carry her to bed and tuck her in, her training is almost complete it's almost been 6 months since I found out who Sakura was. They'll be coming after her soon and it scares me how bad it could get.
Today is her day off and she's still asleep, I made breakfast and just placed hers in the microwave to keep warm. Sasuke said he'll come around and help me with fixing up the back yard, I just want to make it nicer for Sakura. I sat in the lounge reading, when I heard the bedroom door open. Sakura walked out wearing my shirt, I smiled.

"Morning," she smiles and sit next to me, she cuddles in to me as I wrap my arm around her.

"What are you planning to do today?" She asked me,

"Sasuke is coming over to help me fix up the backyard," I tell her.

"To do what?"

"Well I believe that washing line is a little bit tall for you," I smiled and remember when she tried and couldn't reach. She glared at me and walked in to the kitchen, I always make her breakfast so she knows it's in the microwave. She smiled at me and began to eat, I then heard someone knock on the door. I got up with a sigh and opened the door, Sasuke was there with a smile. He actually found a girl, who is nice and suits Sasuke. I'm happy that he got rid of that bitch, and he's happy with her, it's been a while since I've seen him smile,

''hey,''

''do you want to start now?''

''yep,''  I followed him and we grabbed some tools.

Sakura POV

I've been feeling weird since I've woken up, I don't know why I might be getting sick or something. Kakashi and Sasuke starting working in the back yard, I finished eating and placed my dishes in the sink. I quickly got changed in to a plain black shirt and black leggings, I also wore a light green long skirt that has splits down the side. The fridge and cupboards looked bare, I should go to the shops.

''Kakashi I'm going to the shops,'' I yell in to the backyard, I left the house. It was beautiful outside, there was a little bit of clouds but no enough to make it look dark. The trees were all growing something, colourful flowers or fruits. Everyone was outside shopping or working, the kids were all playing. I still felt weird, then I felt someone. I began to run to the gate, they're here. I saw them, hundreds and hundreds them.

''oh look it's the princess,'' someone yelled, a man Kizume walked towards me.

''aren't you beautiful,'' I stayed quiet, he was young and had pitchy black hair with grey eyes.

''I'm going to give you a decision, princess come with us and your village will be left alone or we can slaughter everyone and forcible take you,'' he smiled. I'm not going and he's not touching anyone, I have to put a barrier around the whole village. Putting up a barrier quickly they started to attack me, the village was protected from everyone. I could hear yelling coming from behind me, I looked behind me and could see everyone. Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, Sai, Sasuke, Naruto, the Hokage and Kakashi, I hit the floor sending the Akuma flying away.

''Sakura you can't do this yourself,'' I heard Naruto yell, I can't risk them getting hurt. I did a large fireball which killed most of them, I could feel myself becoming tired. I opened the sheild and let Shikamaru, Choji, Sai, Sasuke, Naruto and Kakahsi through, I can't lose Ino and the village needs the Hokage. I fell to my knees, everything started hurting. I felt a blade to my throat, they need me, they can't kill me. I grabbed a kunai from the floor and stabbed it in to his throat. Blood poured everywhere, then I saw bunch of them coming towards me, I turned myself in the cherry blossom flowers and started to drift everywhere, I'm going to use the dance of the Shikigami. I then turned myself in to blades and began to ran over the Akuma, they all fell leaving only 70 left. I fell drained, I laid on the floor after turning back in to myself. I was cut badly and was bleeding, I was picked up, I knew it wasn't Kakashi by it's touch I looked at his face and I knew who it was, Kizume.

''look at my beautiful bride,'' he smiled, I spat blood at him hitting him in the face. I could hear everyone yelling, but I  couldn't more. The shield fades away until it was no more,

''well it was a good fight but I now with take her,'' he said and stared to walk away with me.

''you're not taking my wife!'' Kakashi yelled, but the guy continued to walk, darkness started to consume me.