23

Sakura POV

I woke up and I could feel that my bed was empty, I opened my eyes and could see that Kakashi was gone. I yawned and sat up, I then noticed a note.

Sakura

Sorry I woke up early and wanted to start packing my house up to move it, I didn't want to wake you up. I made breakfast it's in the kitchen, Naruto told me to tell you to meet him at the training ground around 10.

Love from Kakashi

I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks, as I smiled. I sat up and got out of bed, love. Does he love me? but do I love him, I don't know what love feels like. I mean I liked Sasuke but I didn't loved him. God I hate feelings, I sighed and got out of bed. My room was still quite dark but once I opened my certains a bright light filled my room. I squinted my eyes due to the fact how bright it was, I walked out of my bedroom in to the kitchen. A plate of pancakes were on the bench, I instantly started eating them. I looked at the clock and saw that I have 40 mintiutes until 10, I'll have a shower after. I quickly finished eating my pancakes and got changed in to a pair of training clothes, I tied up my long hair in to a neat pony tail.

''I'll pack later,'' I told myself as I walked out my apartment locking the door behind me, the sun was out and very little amount of clouds, but the wind was quite cold. I started to run to the training, I wonder what time Kakashi left this morning.

''On time like always,'' I heard Naruto comment as waited for me on the grounds. He looked happy, I wonder if him and Hinata are okay now.

''yeah,'' I smiled,

''so what with you be teaching me?'' I asked.

''um well because your strength is great maybe if we practice the charka shield,'' he told me,

''you'll need to focus all your charka to around heart,'' he told me as he sat down near a tree I did the same but in front of him. I closed my eyes and started to focus, it was a lot harder than I thought. I can easily focus my charka in to my fists but to have it around my heart,  I felt like I had enough of my chakra around my heart. But I kept going just in case

''now try to make a bowl in your hands,'' he told me, and showed me. A blue ball formed in his hand, I copied but my ball was green and had little dots if red.

"Now try to focus more chakra in to your hands," I listened, the ball began to grow. I then was surrounded by it, I was already tired from using so much of my charka.

"I'll start attacking and I need you to keep it up," I nodded, he started throwing knives and anything he could find. I dropped he should panting and trying to catch my breath, he smiled.

"It takes a while but you'll get used to it," he told me. He sat beside me,

"I'm going to be a dad," I was quite shocked for some reason.

"Hinata's pregnant with a boy and a girl," he added, twins oh god twin Naruto babies I pray for Hinata.

"You'll be a great father," I told him,

"You'll be a great god mother," I looked at him, is this his way of asking me to be the god mother?

"What?"

"Your going to be the god mother of my kids, I'm not asking I'm telling," I smiled.

"When she due?" I asked,

"In 8 months,"

"What about you and Kakashi are you going to have kids?" I was quiet startled by his question,

"Umm I don't think Kakashi wants kids," he hated kids when I first meet him, so I wouldn't blame him.

"Maybe you should talk about it, you guys are married,"

"I know but it's hard to bring it up in a conversation,"

"Well have you guys shared a bed together?" He asked.

"Yeah,"

"Which shows he cares for you, Kakashi never shows emotions and has his own way of showing it,"

"We've kissed," I blurted out, Naruto smiled.

"I think you guys we will we alright together," yeah hopefully.