14

Good old days-Macklemore
361 words
Kakashi POV
Sakura sat beside me and watched the movie, she smiled the whole time. She must of not realized she was, the movie was quite interesting.
A witch not allowed to love a mortal because of a curse. The girl had until her 16th birthday to find a way to break the curse but during that time she fell in love, once she found out how to break the curse she erased his memory of her, because the only way to break the curse was for the one she love has to die but there are many ways people can die to us. In the end her uncle dies, she kills her mother and breaks the curse. But in the end of that, the man she loves was about to leave town until something brought his memory of her back then cliffhanger.
I looked to my left and saw that Sakura was now asleep, her arm keeping her head up. I gently picked her up and carried her to he bed, I slowly placed her down.
Should I sleep in her bed with her? I asked myself. I stood there for a few seconds contemplating if I should sleep in her bed or on the lounge. I'll just sleep with her, we are married after all. I made sure the door was locked and I turned the lights off, I crawled in to bed beside Sakura. I pulled the large blanket over us and made sure she was warm, I left some distance between us just in case she wakes up and didn't want me in her bed. I kept my mask on but removed my headband, I placed in on the bedside table. I closed my eyes and let the darkness

I could feel the something moving in the bed, I opened my eyes and looked to where I felt the movement. It was Sakura she had moved, she now laid her head on my chest and was cuddling me. I could feel up my heart beat speed up, I took my breath and tried to calm down but after awhile I did. She felt so warm against me.