26

Sakura POV

It was now late, and all of us were pretty drunk. Sasuke sat on the floor with Kakashi, eating the food I made them. I was laying on the lounge, still drinking. We had talked a lot about team 7, and how we've all changed. Sasuke even brought up that Karin cheated on him, I believe its sort of karma.

''are you going to eat anything?'' Sasuke asked,

''nar I'm alright,'' as I said that Kakashi stood up and, walked in to the kitchen and grabbed something.

''your eating something whether you like it or not,'' he said tossing a green apple at me, I caught it and sighed. I started to eat it, I knew I wouldn't be able to say no.  He sat back down,

''are you guys going to have kids?'' Sasuke asks out of nowhere. He's probably that drunk, he could start kissing Gai.

''I don't know yet, I want kids but it's up to him,'' I said. Kakashi looked at me,

''I want a family,'' he simply said. So I guess later on we're having kids,

''I better go home before I fall asleep,'' Sasuke said trying to stand up but fails.

''Your staying you can sleep on the lounge,'' I told me, he nods. The TV was on a music channel and was playing a song I knew called 'Boys Like you' by Anna Clendening. I started to sway to it, and hum. The song was perfect to hum to and always sounded perfect no matter what mood I was in.

Kakashi POV

She looked beautiful, in every way possible. God I love this girl, Sasuke had fallen asleep on the floor next to me. He was out and no one could ever wake him up, I sighed. I was able to get him on the lounge while Sakura was dancing, we're going to have the biggest hang overs tomorrow.  Sakura has training as well,

''come on dance with me,'' Sakura said pulling me up and making me dance. She constantly smiled as she danced, her smile is perfect. I couldn't help myself and kissed her, I cupped her face and pushed my lips on to hers. She didn't reject me, she kissed me back. Our mouths moved in sync as I pushed her against a wall, I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my hips. Sasuke was asleep in the same room, so I carried to in to her room as we continued to kiss. I closed the door and walked over to her bed, she got off me and pushed me to the bed. She got on top and continued to kiss me, I placed my hands on her ass and squeezed and moaned in to my mouth. 

''you sure?'' I asked her, I don't want to force her. She looked at me for a second and smiled,

''yes I'm sure,'' with that she began to take off her singlet leaving her in just hr shorts and bra. She then helped me take my shirt off, my kisses ran to her neck leaving love bites.  I cant describe how good her moans sound to my ears, I rolled her on to the bed. I could feel my member grow as she turned me on, with each kiss and moan. She began to strip herself of her shorts and I helped. Her body was perfect, she the started to remove my pants. I pushed her further on to the bed and began to undo her bra, I threw it to the floor and started to message them. Her moans became louder and filled with even more lust, I couldn't hold back anymore and removed her underwear. I then removed him, my member started to hurt because of how hard I was. I looked at her, she bit her lip. I pushed the tip in to her entrance and she jolted back as I pushed it further in to her. She was so wet and tight, I looked at her and her eyes had filled with tears.

''fuck,'' was all she said, I kissed her and didn't move so she could get used to my size. 

''you can move now,'' she told me, I slowly moved in and out of her. I could feel her leg start to shake from pleasure, each time I moved in and out of her. A little bit of blood covered my dick, wait she was a virgin. I mean I thought her and Sasuke did it, I pushed myself a little bit deeper in to her and she screamed. She dug her nails in to my back, it felt so good to be inside her I couldn't describe it. She pushed me back on tot he bed and began to ride me, I could feel I was all the way inside her each time she moved. She started to go faster and faster, I tried to hold myself back but I couldn't her. She panted as she fell beside me,  she moved her head on to my chest and covered us with a blanket.

''I love you,''

''I love you too,''