4

Blackbear -Do Re Mi

602 words

Sakura POV

''was it a quick disicion?'' he asked,

''yeah sort of,'' I replied, I then remembered I had to ask him to help me.

''oh yeah Kakashi I need help grabbed my books shelves and my study table, would you mind helping me grab them?'' I asked, you could tell he was smiling under his mask.

''yeah sure,''

''but first I'll help you unpack your shopping,'' he then walked in the kitchen and grabbed a bag. I empty a bag that was full of can food, and was about to grab another one but when I looked around the bags were already empty and Kakashi had the last bag. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him,

''I'm faster at unpacking than you,'' I smiled and began to pick up the bags and place them in a shelf, I don't like throwing away plastic bags so I keep them and reuse them. Then I looked back at Kakashi, he's pretty cute. He was waring a skin tight shirt that showed off his muscular body , wait stop it Sakura.

''well we better get going to your parents,'' he snapped me out of my thought, I grabbed my keys and followed him. My parents are at work now, so I have 6 hours to back.

'' I messaged Gai and Iruka to help cause knowing you, you have a lot of books,'' Kakashi told me as we walked down the stairs.

''yep thats cool,''

We made it to my parents home and Iruka and Gai was already there,

''hey my youthful student I'm here to help,''Gai said as he acted dramatic like normal.

''thank you,'' I thanked Gai, Kakashi and Iruka, I opened the door and lead them to my room. I emptied the book shelves and my study table so that they could take them to my aparment, I gave Kakashi my spare key so they could let themselves in. They left carrying my belongs to my new aparment, I stayed back and packed more bags with clothes, books and other things. I had 7 bags packed and my room looked bare now, I felt like crying but I know this isn't my fault, but or is it? I mean I still would be living here if I could love someone and me to be loved back by the same person, I snapped myself out of my thoughts and began to strip my bed of my sheets and placed them in to a bag.

''Hey Sakura we just placed the shelves in your loungeroom, do you need any more help?'' Iruka asked me, Kakashi and Gai stood behind him.

''yes but it's only bags now,'' I told them, I could tell they were relieved. I picked up some bags and the boys followed, I held back my tears and cloed the door behind me. Gai hasn't chnaged at all, I noticed as we walked back to my aparment, Iruka had grown older in looks but still looked young but I'm surprised because after lookin after to Naruto I'm surprised he hasn't had a heart attack.

''so after this I'll need to go I'm helping Naruto with training and Gai is helping too,'' Iruka told us,

''okay that's fine thank you for helping,'' I thanked them again. They smiled and we continued to walk, it wasn't long until we made it back at my aparement. Kakashi opened the door and we all walked in and dropped the bags to the floor, I hugged Gai and Iruka.

''I'll come back to see if your okay after we help Naruto,'' Gai said as he left my aparement,

''see ya,'' Iruka said following Gai. I smiled, Kakashi sighed.