38

Sakura POV
Hinata and I were siting at her dinning table as we talked,

"Have you gotten over your weird cravings?" I asked her. She smiled,

"Nope,"

"Because I don't like its healthy eating ice-cream with pickles," we both giggled but then Hinata face went blank and I could see water dipping down her legs.

"I think my water broke," she said, Shit not now.

"I'm going to get Sasuke," I tell her and run out of the house and to Sasuke house, Sasuke brought a new house next to Naruto's when him and his girlfriend now wife got married. I opened the door and ran in,

"What's wrong?" He asked, he was sitting on his lounge watching TV.

"Hinata is going in to labour and I can't get her to the hospital by myself," I told him, he then followed me back in to Hinata house. He then picked her up, and we both began to run towards the hospital. Hinata was in so much pain, we made it to the hospital as soon as we could, a nurse quickly put Hinata in to a room.

"Where's Naruto?" Sasuke asked me,

"On a mission to deliver something,"

"I'll go to the Hokage and tell him to send a letter to him," He told me, I sat beside Hinata as she laid down in the bed. She was trying to control her breathing, the nurse walked in and asked if she wanted any medication and Hinata accept.

30 minutes passed and Hinata was getting close to giving birth, the door opened and Naruto walked in he was covered in sweat and puffed.

"I'm sorry that I took to long," he told her, Hinata smiled through the pain.

"It's fine, I'm just happy you made it," the midwife walked in,

"Well it's tike to start pushing but there is only allowed to be one other person than you here," I got up.

"I'll go, but I'll stay outside," I smiled at them, Sasuke was outside.

"Where did he come from?" I asked,

"Where he was, it was a 2 day run," Jesus, I'm glad he made it though. I could hear the screams of Hinata,

"You'll be like this soon," Sasuke giggled.

"Oh shut up," then Hinata family started to show up, they all waited with us. We all talked abit but it hit me, Kakashi, Sasuke and I are the only family Naruto has, Kakashi needs hurry up. It's been around 20 minutes since Hinata started and she was still going, a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"How is she?" he asked me, I smiled.

"She went in to labour at home and I got Sasuke to bring her here, Naruto made it just before she just need start pushing, so I thinks she fine," I said turning around and seeing Kakashi.

"I was wondering how she got here, I glad you didn't bring her here yourself, you can't strain yourself," he reminded me. I kissed his cheek,

"I know," then the soft cries of a baby was all anyone could here.

"ITS A BOY!" everyone heard Naruto yell,

"I have a nephew," I smile to myself. The door opened and the wildlife left, everyone walked in, Hinata looked exhausted but all I could see was the blond hair on the baby she was holding. Naruto was sitting in a chair beside them and looking at them both, he looked so happy and he now has a son.

"What did you name him?" Hinata sister Hanabi asked.

"Boruto, Boruto Uzumaki,"

AN
Hey guys
I'll be writing the epilogue, it will be just after Sakura gives birth.