33

399 words
Kakashi POV

The Hokage left us with with 20 anbu, we grabbed every weapon we coud carry.

''you guys ready?'' I asked, everyone  nodded. I started to run in the direction of their base, everyone followed me. If they did anything to her, I will rip their hearts from the chests and make them eat it. Naruto was even madder than me, Sakura was his first friend no matter what anyone says. Hinata was to shy to even talk to him and Sasuke was is rival for years before becoming his friend. By the rate we are going we will be there in a few hours, and it will be still in daylight.

Time Skip

We just arrived to the base, it looked abandoned but I could sense around 50 men inside the building. We entered the base, I then started to hear screams, we ran towards the screams and found her with chains around her neck and wrists. She was being dragged in to another room, I threw a kunai at the guy dragging her hitting him in the throat. She looked at me, and could see fresh brusises on her face. Naruto quickly got the chains off her, and helped her to her feet.

''I-I couldn't keep my sheild up,'' she stuttered,

''Naruto take her back to the leaf, I have to get the leader or he won't stop trying to get her,'' I told him. I have to kill Kizume, if I don't he'll keep going after her. Naruto picked Sakura up bridal style and left the base, the rest of us fought off the remaining members of the Akuma. Sasuke grabbed one and lifted him by the collar,

''where is he?'' he asked with alot of agression in his voice.

''h-he's in th-the wea-weapon room,'' the guy tried to say, Sasuke killed him and we made our way to the weapon room. Anbu followed us and so did everyone else, I grabbed a kunai from my leg strap. Walking through the doors, he sat in his chair with a smoke in his mouth. He looked over to all of us and sighed, a cloud of smoke left his mouth and  he stood up. He  opened his jacket and reviled paper bombs strapped to him, he smiled.

''if I can't have her no one can,'' he smirked, then everything went black.