39

Epilogue
Kakashi POV
Sakura is about to give birth any tike now, I stopped going on missions to stay with her because I don't want her by herself. She's been in pain for a few days now and haven't been able to sleep,

"KAKASHI!," I heard her yell from the bed room I was sitting in the lounge room. I quickly got up and ran to the room, I looked her and notice that she was standing up and had a puddle on the floor.

"M-my water broke," she told me, I then picked her up without any other thought and started to run towards the hospital. I'm going to see my baby, Sakura was in pain and I could tell by the sounds she was making.

Arriving at the hospital, a nurse showed me to a room and I placed her on a bed. It's been a good 30 minutes and Sakura was going through more pain.

"You did this to me," she cried, I sat beside her. Not long after, Naruto, Hinata and Sasuke walked in.

"We saw you carrying her," Naruto told us, Hinata was carrying her baby in her arms.

"Sakura just breath, that's the knot thing that stopped my breaking something," Hinata told Sakura. Sakura nodded, and tries to control her breathing. Soon the midwife walked in,

"Hello Sakura, I'm your midwife," a lady walked in. She then back to check on Sakura and the baby,

"Okay it looked like your ready to started pushing," th lady told her, Hinata, Naruto and Sasuke left the room. Sakura held my and tightly as the lady got her ready to push, when the lady told her to push Sakura did. She was screaming in pain as she started pushing,

"That's good just a few more, come on Sakura," the midwife told her, she nodded and pushed harder again and again, then beautiful cries filled the room.

"It's a girl," the midwife told us. She then handed her to Sakura. Sakura was trying to gain her breath back, as she held out daughter. I could see hat the baby had silver hair, but we'll have to wait a few days until she opens her eyes. God I loved Sakura even more than I did and o thought I couldn't love her anymore than I already did.

"What will we name her?" Sakura asked me, I have no clue but I've always loved the name Emi.

"What about Emi?" I asked her,

"Emi Hatake, I like it," she smiled. I kissed her head, Sasuke, Naruto and Hinata walked in to the room. Sakura handed me Emi, she was so tiny and light.

"What's her name?" Hinata asked,

"Emi," I could tell that Naruto and Sasuke were excited to be uncles to my child. They watch out for her and everything, when I'm on missions and stuff.

"I love you Kakashi," Sakura smiled,

"I love you more,"