1

"Y/n!" I hear and I turn my head towards the sound.

The sound was coming from Namjoon who was laying with his head dangling off the edge of the couch as he laid upside down.

"What?" I ask as I glance down at him.

"I'm bored." He says.

"Okay so how can I help?" I ask.

"Let's go somewhere." He suggests.

"Like where?" I ask, watching as he sits up.

"Anywhere is fine." He says while giving me a little smile.

"I mean I don't see why not. Maybe some of the others wanna tag along." I say and he nods and stands.

I do too and we both go get ready.

-

Jungkook and Hoseok had decided to tag along and so the four of us headed to a small restaurant to eat.

I took a seat beside Hoseok as Jungkook sat down next to Namjoon.

"Let's order." Hoseok says excitedly.

Seeing as we were all hungry we decided quickly on what we wanted.

Once the food arrived we sat and talked.

"So have any of you guys gotten girlfriends yet?" I ask.

"No way. We don't have time for any of that. We work way too much." Jungkook says.

"Is it really that though? Or are you just too shy to talk to any girls? I told you I could hook you up with someone." I say in Jungkook's direction.

"I kindly refuse." Jungkook says and I can't help but laugh.

"What about you?" I ask as I turn my sight to Namjoon.

"Nah." He says.

"Why is that?" I ask, eyebrows raised.

"It wouldn't be fair to our fans." He says.

"Yeah I agree." Hoseok says.

"Aish. You guys are too kind. I'm sure your fans will understand." I say.

"Well if anyone is getting into a relationship it's Namjoon." Hoseok says and we both look over at him.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You two have a lot in common and you're both very close. Don't you think that means something or could lead to liking one another? You guys could have a really cute relationship." Hoseok says.

I look over at Namjoon then back at Hoseok.

"Not at all. We're just friends." I say and Namjoon nods, agreeing.

"I mean, I guess." Jungkook says and I brush it off and eat my food.

After we're finished we end up shopping around a bit then heading back to the dorm.

"You guys went out?" Jimin asks once we get settled in.

"Yeah." Jungkook says.

"Without me?" He frowns.

"You can come next time. I promise." I smile and he nods and sits down beside Jungkook.

"Where are the others?" Hoseok asks.

"Taehyung is playing video games, Yoongi-Hyung is working on music, and Jin-Hyung is out with his friend." Jimin informs.

"I think I should go work on music too." Hoseok says.

"I want to play overwatch!" Jungkook cries out as he flees to Taehyung's room with Jimin trailing close behind.

I looked over at Namjoon and laugh.

"Then there were two." I say and he smiles and nods.

"Seems so. It always happens like this actually." He points out and I agree.

"Did you want to watch a movie or something?" Namjoon asks and I shake my head.

"I'd actually like to watch the guys play overwatch. They always get so competitive and it's funny." I laugh.

"Then you can go watch. I think I'll head there too so I can work on some music." He says and we both head to their shared room.

"Y/n!" Taehyung says happily as I enter the room with Namjoon behind me.

The three guys where taking up Taehyung's bed so I sat down on Namjoon's bed.

"You don't mind do you?" I ask.

"Not at all." He smiles down at me as he pets my head then pulls his laptop onto his lap as he sits up against his moutain of plushie toys.

I watch the three guys as they yell at each other and I can't help but laugh every once in a while.

They really did love this game.

After awhile of watching them play I turn to see Namjoon hard at work.

I tap his knee and he looks up at me and takes his headphones out.

"What's up?" He asks.

"How it coming along?" I ask.

"Pretty good. Did you get bored?" He chuckles.

"Yeah." I say as I move back so that I'm beside him.

"Can I listen too or do you need both headphones in to concentrate?" I ask and he laughs and hands me one of the earbuds.

I lean closer to him so I can see his screen better.

I had never actually seen his work like this and now that I had everything seemed like so much work.

No wonder they're always so tired.

I stay quiet as he does his work and listen to how amazing what he was working on was.

He really was super talented.

Before I know it it's around 3am.

"I'm done for tonight." He announces as he shuts his laptop.

I remove the headphone and glance over at Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook who were all asleep on the bed.

"What did you think of it?" He asks and I turn back to him and smile.

"It's really good. Keep up the amazing work." I say and he smiles and nods.

"Of course." He says and I stretch out my legs and arms then stand up.

"Are you going to sleep?" I ask.

"Probably in a little bit. Are you?" He asks and I nod.

"I'm exhausted. Don't stay up too late. Goodnight Joon." I say and he smiles.

"Goodnight Y/n." he says as he waves me off.

I head to my room and lay down with a breath of relief.

My bed never felt comfier.

With that, I slowly drift to sleep after a long and eventful day.

-

A/n: So I'm back ??? 👀