9

Your pov

We ended up taking the subway to go to some shop that was pretty far from home.

The ride there was actually quite crowded and I was stuffed very close to Namjoon and some old man who didn't smell too great.

"You're basically sitting on me." Namjoon points out.

"Well yeah! It's crowded!" I hiss and he chuckles.

"It's fine. I don't mind." He says as he adjusts me on his lap.

"Awe you two are an adorable couple." The lady on the other side of Namjoon smiles and Namjoon simply smiles and bows his head.

The fact that he didn't deny it made my stomach feel weird and fuzzy.

It felt weird to be sitting on his lap and in public at that! He's famous, what if someone notices him.

Then again, the train was full of really old people this time around so I guess he was safe?

When we finally reached the shop we got off the train and walked side by side.

"Sorry you had to be squished." Namjoon says and I shake my head.

"It's fine." I say as I continue to walk.

"What did you need here anyway?" I ask and he smiles.

"I was thinking I could get more plushies!" He says excitedly and that's when I notice the store he wanted me to go in was a Kakao store.

"Are you serious? We came all the way here for this?" I ask.

"Of course." He says and I can't help but break out laughing.

"You're so extra." I say and he smiles and pulls me in the store.

We end up staying there for a total of two hours and then he finally decides he's done after buying a bag and a half full of stuff.

He really does have an obsession.

"Okay let's head back." He says and my jaw drops.

"We seriously came all that way just for that?" I ask and he nods and smiles.

"Aish." I mumble to myself and begin walking back towards the train.

"I'm sorry but I got you something to make up for it." He smiles once we get back onto the train.

"What?" I ask and he pulls out a plushie of my favorite Kakao friends character.

"Awe Namjoon thank you!" I say as I hug it to my chest.

"Now you can cuddle it whenever you feel lonely." He smiles and I grin up at him.

"Do you mean you or the plushie?" I ask and he smiles again.

"Well either works until the guys get back." He says and I nod and turn my head down towards the plushie.

The rest of the ride back I keep it cuddled into my chest.

I love it.

Namjoon's pov

On the train ride back I notice that Y/n kept glancing over at me.

I grin and lean a little closer to her so that our shoulders touch.

I look around and when I see that no one is looking I grab Y/n's hand then connect our fingers and put them in my pocket so no one would notice.

She looks up at me and I smile.

I really like her.

The rest of the train ride we hold hands and even afterwards when we decide to take a walk around the trail in the park.

"I like holding your hand." She says out of nowhere as she swings them back and forth.

"Why?" I ask, smiling a little.

"I just have a hand thing, is all." she laughs.

"Like a kink?" I ask.

"Very much so." She says and all I say is ah.

"Don't you have kinks? I mean, I'm sure everyone does." She says and I glance over at her then back in front of me.

"I mean.." I trail off and she gasps.

"You do! Spill it!!" She says as she tugs on my hand.

"It's embarrassing." I say and she shakes her head.

"I don't kink shame, hun." She says and I bite me my lip and speak.

"Well usually our fans say I have a daddy kinky and well...I do." I admit and she makes an O shape with her mouth.

"I guess that's nice but personally it just doesn't work for me. It's not my cup of tea, ya know. There's nothing wrong with it at all though! You do you." She says and I turn my head towards her.

"Who said you'd have to call me that?" I ask and she turns her face away from mine.

"I was just saying." She mumbles and I smile and continue to walk.

"If you don't feel comfortable saying that I like to be called Oppa too." I say and she nods.

"Got it." She says and I smile and we continue to walk.

When we finally get back to the dorm y/n splits off from me and heads to her room.

I go to my room and set up my new plushies then lay down in my bed.

It was pretty late by now and I assumed Y/n would be getting ready for bed.

Just as I was about to sleep my phone went off.

Are you sleeping already? -Y/n🙂Sent: 11:58pm.

No. Why? - Namjoon. Sent:11:59pm.

Can I come over to your room in a minute? -Y/n🙂Sent: 12:01am.

Sure (: -Namjoon. Sent: 12:02am.

Then my door opens and in walks Y/n and I smile.

"Came to cuddle?" I ask.

"What If I actually just came to talk?" She asks and I tilt my head.

"So you did?" I ask.

"Yeah, and to cuddle." She says and I smile and pat the spot beside me.

She comes and sits down then faces me.

"Okay so what I wanted to tell you is that I think I like you too." She says and my eyes widen.

"Wait seriously?" I ask.

"Yeah, seriously." She says then speaks again.

"Only thing is, the others. They'll never leave us be if they find out."

"Then we just won't tell them. Not until you're ready." I say and she smiles.

"Thank you Joon." She says and pushes herself at me and hugs me.

I hug back and speak.

"So, will you go out with me?"