2

Waking up the next morning was hard.

I didn't get out of bed until almost three in the afternoon.

I could sleep forever if I wanted to.

I brush out my hair and head to the living room where I see all of the guys all dressed and ready for who knows what.

"Morning, Sleeping beauty." Jin says as he looks at me.

"Morning." I yawn as I take a seat beside Yoongi.

"Are you guys going somewhere?" I ask.

"We just got back actually." Yoongi says.

"Oh really? Did you sleep well? Did you eat?" I ask and a couple of them laugh.

"Awe Y/n, you're always so sweet and caring. Of course we ate! We even saved you some food because we knew you'd still be asleep." Hoseok says as he gets up and walks to the kitchen then calls me in too.

When I meet him inside he gives me food that was prepared and I sat down at the table and ate it.

After I'm finished I go take a shower then get dressed.

Once I'm finished with that I chill in my room and listen to music.

A knock on the door scares me so bad that I fall and bang my knee on the dresser and yelp out in pain.

"What did you do?" Namjoon asks as he enters the room.

"You scared me and I fell!" I whine as I lay in fetal position on the ground, babying my knee.

"I'm sorry, here let me help." He says as he helps me up and over to my bed.

I let out a breath as a bruise begins to form on my knee cap.

I bruise easily may I add.

"I'm really sorry." He says.

"It was an accident. It's fine." I say and he gives me a sad smile then leans over and shuts the radio off.

"Do you want to go out for ice cream? As an apology." He says and I look up at him and smile.

"Well I would never turn down ice cream!" I say excitedly as I stand up and stretch out my leg, hissing a bit at the pain.

As we're about to head out the guys stop us.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asks.

"I'm taking her to get ice cream." Namjoon says and they exchange glances.

"Like a date?" Jin grins.

"No not like a date. He made me hurt my knee so this is his apology." I say but of course they don't look convinced.

"You guys never believe us. Get rid of whatever crazy thoughts you have about Namjoon and I and just accept the fact that we're friends and friends only. Got it? Now let's blast!" I say as I head outside.

Soon after Namjoon follows behind and we head off to get ice cream.

I was excited!

Who would actually turn down ice cream? Not me.

We order our ice creams then make our way back.

"Those guys are really something." I say.

"They sure are. Just try to ignore them. I don't want them to make you uncomfortable around me or anything." Namjoon says.

"I won't feel uncomfortable. They do this all the time so I'm kinda use to it." I laugh.

"Yeah, me too." He chuckles.

"I don't even know where they get these ideas. I mean, when have we ever lead them to believe something could happen between us? Is it because I'm closer to you then the rest of them? I thought my friendship with all of you guys was equal." I say as I lick my ice cream cone.

"I'm not sure. I guess they just think too much. Just try to ignore them." He says and I nod.

"I will it's just a bit confusing, ya know." I say and he tilts his head.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"They talk about it so often. You kinda have to stop to think about it sometimes, right?" I ask.

"About what exactly?" He asks.

"Well I don't know..like, if we ever really were to date. I'm not saying we will or anything. I'm just saying if." I say and he looks down at me then back out in front of him.

"So you're saying you've thought about it? Like what it would be like to date me?" He asks.

"I mean..sure. Have you?" I ask.

There was an awkwardness rising around us that had never happened before.

"Maybe like once or twice." He says.

"Ah"

"Mhm"

Well this was awkward.

"Anyways, let's just not let them get to us." I say as I begin to walk ahead of him a bit.

We had never talked about this before and I imagine that's why it was awkward.

We always brushed it off but now that we've talked about it and we both know we thought about what it would be like at least once, it was hella awkward.

I was better off not knowing but now I did.

I wonder what he's thinking right now.

Namjoon's pov

Once we got back to the dorm Y/n headed to her room and I sat back on the couch with the others.

"So, how was it?" Jungkook asks.

"It was fine." I say and he looks over at the others then Jin speaks.

"Then there's really nothing going on between you and Y/n?" He asks.

"Of course not. How many times do we have to tell you guys that?" I say and he nods and goes silent.

After awhile I head to my room and lay down in bed and stare up at the ceiling.

My mind goes back to the conversation with Y/n earlier.

She told me she's thought about what it would be like to date me.

Of course I've thought about it too at some point.

I mean how could I not when the guys constantly bring it up.

On top of that, Y/n is really attractive and she's just my type and since she lives with us and I see her everyday of course I think about it sometimes.

I didn't let anyone know that though because that would just make the situation worse.

I shake the thought and let my eyes fall shut.

I hope the guys just drop it and stop talking about it.

It'll make things a little easier.