4

Your pov

It was currently around 2am and here I was laying in bed and staring up at the white ceiling until my eyes burned from forgetting to blink.

I hadn't made any attempts to turn the light off because I hadn't made any promises to go to sleep.

I was feeling lonely and sad.

After having held Namjoon's hand I think I just began to miss what it felt like to have a boyfriend because let me tell ya, I hadn't had one in awhile.

It's not like I liked Namjoon or anything but holding his hand felt nice.

I miss having someone who cares about me and loves me.

Deep, I know.

I shake the thought and finally turn my light off.

I guess I would just have to sleep this off.

With that, I go to sleep.

When I wake up the following morning I see that the dorm is empty and so I decide to clean.

Surprisingly it wasn't that dirty in here but I just wanted to make sure it stayed clean.

After that I showered then threw myself down on the couch and put on my favorite TV show.

Hours had passed and the guys still weren't home yet so I figured they'd probably be staying at a hotel.

It was getting pretty late.

Wouldn't one of them have texted me though?

I shake the thought and go back to watching my TV show.

Namjoon's pov

"Why don't you go check on Y/n and let her know that we'll be out all night and won't be coming home." Yoongi says.

"Sure" I say and head for the dorm.

It was currently around 7:35pm and we had been so busy that we didn't have the time to inform Y/n on what we were doing.

When I got to the dorm I walked inside only to find Y/n asleep on the couch with the tv on.

She was wearing an oversized blue hoodie that had BTS on the back of it and black leggings.

I laugh a little as I remember Jimin getting it for her on her 17th birthday.

It was so long ago and yet she still had it.

I walk over to her and shake her a bit.

Her eyes open slowly and she yawns as she sits up.

"You're home." She says as she rubs at her eyes.

"The guys wanted me to come back and check on you. They also wanted me to tell you that we're going to be staying out tonight at a hotel." I say and Y/n looks around then nods.

"Alright. I guess I'll just head to my room and go back to sleep then." She says as she stands.

"Wait. Have you eaten yet?" I ask.

"No actually. I was busy with my show then I ended up falling asleep." She says and I grab her arm and pull her into the kitchen.

"Sit. I'll make you something." I say and she laughs.

"Seriously? Jin doesn't let you cook for a reason." She says and I make a tsk noise.

"I can cook ramen, thank you very much." I say and she laughs again and nods.

"Then okay, cook away." She says as she yawns again and lays her head down on the table.

Her eyes fall shut and she mumbles something and I laugh and start to make her dinner.

Once I'm finished I walk it to the table and shake her awake.

She looks at me and the food then thanks me.

I watch as she picks up the chopsticks then begins to eat.

"You don't have to stay." She says and I turn my head.

"Oh, right. Okay well don't forget to lock the door. Don't answer it unless it's one of us. Make sure you eat all of the ramen and-"

"Okay, dad. I got it." She says and I bite my lip and nod.

"Okay then I'm off." I say.

"See ya." She says as she throws up a piece sign.

I grab my phone then slip out and head back to the guys.

"What took so long? Were you guys confessing your undying love for each other?" Jin gushes.

"Aish, of course not. I made her ramen because she fell asleep and hadn't eaten." I say.

"I relate to her so much." Yoongi mumbles.

"So all you did was cook for her? Lame." Jin frowns but I brush the comment aside and gather my things to sleep.

These guys were never going to give up.

-
A/n: I know it's hella late (12:58am where I am) but my friends are watching some stupid movie so I decided to update 😂 also, it's my 17th birthday 🤑🤑🤑 so Idk if I'll post again today/when I wake up but I'll definitely post Sunday. Thanks for reading and bye bye. 💕