16

I run so quickly that my legs began to burn.

As I turn the corner I see Namjoon waiting outside and I run right into his arms.

"Aigoo. You're all sweaty." He chuckles as he hugs me tightly.

"We should get inside." He says but I squeeze him tighter.

"Let's just stay like this for a moment." I say and he stands still and leans his chin on the top of my head.

"I love you." He finally says and I pull back and look him in the eyes.

"Do you really mean it?" I ask.

"Of course I do. We've had a connection for a very long time so I guess you could say I've loved you all along. I'm sorry it took so long for me to realize it." He says and I smile and pull his face down.

"Thank you Oppa, for everything." I say as I kiss his cheek.

"Let's get inside." He says and I agree and follow him in.

I quickly go shower so that I can get all of the sweat off of me.

Once I'm finished I get dressed in comfortable clothes and head into Namjoon's room.

"Are you sleeping in here tonight?" Taehyung asks while giving me a little smile.

"Yeah, she is." Namjoon says as he pulls me down into his bed.

"Try to keep it pg-13." Taehyung laughs.

"No promises." Namjoon says and my heart starts pounding as my face heats up.

"Yah! Don't say that." I whisper and they both laugh.

"Goodnight you two." Taehyung says as he shuts his lamp off and turns over so his back is facing us.

"Pretty." Namjoon randomly says as he kisses the tip of my nose.

"What's gotten into you tonight?" I ask and he smiles.

"Love." He says and I blush as he buries his face into the crook of my neck.

"I'm glad." I say as I move my arm and rest it on his back.

He moves his arm so it's around my waist then he moves his head to kiss my cheek and moves back to laying his head on my shoulder.

I gently run my fingers across his back in a soothing matter and before I know it he's out like a light.

I smile at the current situation.

I had never imagined it happening and yet here I was and I was extremely happy.

Namjoon was such a sweet and caring guy and I always knew his girlfriend would be very lucky but I didn't think it would be me.

Now I guess I can say I'm blessed.

I really hope things work out between us because I really do love being around him.

He makes me happy.

I lean my head against his and let myself fall asleep.

"Aren't they the cutest!" I hear someone whisper shout first thing when I wake up.

I open one eye slowly only to see Hoseok, Jin, and Taehyung all surrounding us.

I groan and turn my head.

"Are you awake? We didn't mean to wake you we just had to see this! It's adorable!" Hoseok says and I open my eyes all the way and glance down at Namjoon.

He was asleep with his head on my chest and his arm around my waist.

He looked cute with his hair falling into his eyes.

I brought my hand up and pushed the strands away which made him move a little and open and close his mouth.

"How cute." Jin says and I look over at them and give them a look.

They all leave and I run my fingers through Namjoon's hair then shake him a bit.

When his eyes open he moves and lays next to me while stretching.

"What time is it?" He asks, turning his head to look at me.

"1:39pm." I say and he sighs and sits up.

"What are your plans for today?" He asks as he rubs his eyes.

"Nothing yet. Why?" I ask, smiling.

"Let's go out." He says and I raise my eyebrows.

"Where?" I ask.

"Anywhere. As long as we're together." He says and I smile and nod.

"Okay, let's go out." I say and he smiles and leans towards me and pulls my face to his.

This all was still really new but with Namjoon, I liked it.

He kisses me gently then pulls back and kisses my forehead.

With Namjoon, I'm happy.

A/n: big new guys, big news. I got inspired by the love yourself highlight reel and I have an idea for a new story! It'll be a Yoongi x reader and I love the plot line so much already. I currently have two chapters finished and I'm working on more. I'll probably publish it once I get at least 20+ chapters in it which shouldn't take too long considering the fact that I write a lot 😂but I hope you guys are looking forward to that! I also hope you're enjoying this story! ❤️