12

"I have to pee!" I hear Taehyung whine from behind the door.

"What are we going to do?" Y/n whispers to me.

"Uh.." I say as I look around while trying to think of something or make an excuse and the only thing I could do was this exactly.

"I'll hide in the shower, you go. I'll see you tomorrow okay." I say and she gives me a smile as if she was about to laugh then nods.

She kisses my lips again and pushes me towards the shower.

I hide inside so I'll go unnoticed then Y/n heads out.

"Finally. I thought I was going to die." Taehyung says as he walks inside and shuts the door behind him.

I could see his shadow and him looking in the mirror.

"Wow, I look great!" He says to himself and I have to hold back a laugh.

He brushes his hair back with his fingers then walks towards the toilet.

Suddenly I remember the one thing Taehyung always does in the bathroom that's harmless but could become very bad for me.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot!" Taehyung says in a scared voice as he violently rips the curtains back and peaks his head inside.

He always checks the shower for ghosts or monsters.

When his eyes land on me they widen and he screams and falls back into the wall and bumps his head.

Fuck.

The others come running in, worried.

"What happened? Why did he scream?" Jungkook asks.

"He probably came to go to the bathroom and he probably saw something and freaked out." I say and Yoongi shakes his head.

"Idiot."

"He hit his head." I say and Jin steps forward and leans down and picks him up in his arms as the others all look really worried.

"Is he going to be okay?" Jimin asks, looking like a sad puppy who couldn't get a treat.

"I'll put ice on his head and he should wake up tomorrow morning." Jin says after making sure he was okay enough to not need a hospital.

Once everyone goes back to their rooms Y/n stays behind.

"Great idea that was, huh?" Y/n says sarcastically.

"I'm sorry. I forgot he always checks the shower for monsters." I say and y/n shivers and leans closer.

"I do that too." She says and I laugh a little then grab her hand and pull her back towards her room.

"You should sleep. We'll figure this out tomorrow and hope and pray that Taehyung doesn't piece any of it together." I say and she bites her lip and nods.

I smile and shut the door behind her as she walks into her room.

Once I do I head back to my room where I see Jin icing Taehyung head.

"Why were you already in the bathroom?" Jin asks.

Fuck.

"I ran there first I guess." I say as I crawl back into bed.

"Are you sure you weren't meeting up with y/n?" He asks and my heart stops.

"Why would I be meeting up with y/n? I just got there first, it's not a big deal. At least I found him." I say and Jin nods.

"You're right. Well, sleep well." He says then stands up and heads out.

I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding in then I turned over.

That was close.

Now I have Taehyung and Jin to worry about.

If Taehyung remembers anything he'll be onto us and Jin already is so this could get bad real fast.

Maybe I should keep my distance from y/n for a bit and keep it strictly text?

I don't want to but the only other option is to tell the guys we're dating and I don't know if we can do that.

This is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

I sigh and let myself fall asleep with everything that had just happened swimming around in my brain.

-
A/n: HOW ARE YALL FEELING ABOUT THESE BTS POSTERS FOR LOVE__YOURSELF ?! Bcuz I'm shook😩❤️