6

Waking up the next morning I noticed just how quiet it was.

Is Namjoon still asleep?

I sit up and pull on a hoodie then go to the living room.

Nothing.

I head towards Namjoon's room and push the door open only to find him asleep and cuddling one of his stuffed animals.

I laugh a little and shut the door.

He's learning to sleep in late from the best aka me.

I head to the kitchen and start cooking a meal for the two of us.

Half way through doing so he comes out and sits down at the table.

"So what are the plans for today?" I ask once I sit down with our food.

"I'm not sure. It's already 4:40pm." He says.

"We can still go somewhere though." I say and he smiles.

"You want to?" He asks.

"I mean yeah, it'll be fun." I say and he nods.

"Okay I'll get ready when I'm done." He says then begins to eat.

Once we're done we get ready then head out.

"So what did you want to do?" He asks.

"Anything. I want to stay out late and just have fun." I say excitedly.

"How about we go to the mall?" Namjoon suggests.

"Do you need anything?" I ask.

"It never hurts to looks around." He says.

"I guess you're right. Okay, let's go." I smile and skip ahead of him.

I guess I could look for a new outfit or maybe even new shoes or something.

When we get to the mall Namjoon and I somehow end up splitting ways.

I decide to go look in a store that had cute clothes and I ended up buying a long sleeved pink shirt and white shorts overalls.

I loved it.

Suddenly my phone rang and I picked it up just as I finished paying.

"Yo." I say.

"Where did you go?" Namjoon asks.

"I'll meet you by the food court and we can get some food." I say and he mumbles an okay before hanging up.

I shove my phone into my bag and head to find Namjoon.

Once I spot him I walk over to him and sit down.

"Buy anything nice?" He asks as he sets his bags down.

"I did. Did you?" I ask and he nods and smiles.

"You should show me when we get back." I say and he agrees, saying I should do the same.

"So what should we order?" He asks.

"Whatever you want to get is fine." I say.

"Then I'll go get something for us. Wait here." He says then stands up and walks over to one of the food stands.

I watch as he orders then I pull out my phone to check Instagram.

"Here." He says once he comes back and sets the food down in front of me.

I thank him and we begin to eat.

"What should we do for the rest of the week?" I ask and Namjoon looks up at me then shrugs.

"Whatever you want to I guess. I mean I was just going to work on music but I'll hang out with you so you won't be lonely" he chuckles.

"Don't make it sound like you have to." I pout and he laughs and apologizes.

"For real though. We can plan a lot. That or we can just stay in and have movie nights or whatever." Namjoon says.

"Alright sounds fun." I say as I take a sip of my drink.

We finish off our food then head home.

"Hurry up! I wanna see what it looks like!" I call as Namjoon changes into his new outfit he bought.

Finally he enters my room and I instantly smile.

"It looks great man! You'll be getting all the ladies if you go out in that!" I say and he laughs.

"Yeah right. Now let's see what you bought." He laughs as he sits down on my bed.

I nod and go change then come back into my room and do a spin to show off the outfit.

"Wah! It looks really nice on you!" He compliments.

"Thank you. I really liked it and I just couldn't pass it up." I say as I sit down on my bed beside him.

"So now what?" He asks and I look down at my outfit.

"Well for starters, we should take our clothes off." I say and his eyes widen.

"What?! Why would we do that?" He asks and I look at him confused.

"So we don't ruin our new outfits? What did you think I meant?" I ask and I see his face flush pink.

"Yah! Why are you thinking like that?!" I ask as I feel myself becoming embarrassed.

"I'm sorry." He says then the room gets quiet and there's awkwardness in the air.

"I'll go and then we can watch a movie or something." He says to change the subject then he stands up and leaves.

I let out a breath and begin to change into a hoodie and shorts.

I then pull my hair up into a bun and head out to the living room where Namjoon was already there looking for a movie.

I sit down beside him and lean back into the couch to get comfortable.

"See anything you want to watch?" He asks.

"No but how about a horror movie?" I ask and he begins to search for one.

Finally we find a good one and he turns it on.

It was getting late so I knew we'd both be waking up pretty late tomorrow.

Halfway through the movie I glance over at Namjoon to see him falling asleep.

I laugh and move closer to him and poke his nose which makes him move slightly and scrunch his nose up.

I go to do it again and his hand comes and stops me.

"You're awake?" But no respond.

Is he seriously able to do that in his sleep.

He let's go as his hand falls back down and his head tilts to the side.

If he didn't adjust his neck he would definitely be pained by it in the morning.

I take his head and rest it on my shoulder and he cuddles into my side.

I mean it wouldn't be the first time Namjoon was this close to me but not ever like this because we liked to keep our distance because of the guys and their crazy ideas.

I finish up the movie and before I knowing it I find myself falling asleep and the last thing I remember is resting my head against Namjoon's.

-
A/n: Man I absolutely love writing Namjoon stories. He's just such a soft squish yet such a daddy and it's great for story ideas. 💕😂👀