11

Namjoon's pov

"We're home!" I hear as Taehyung comes running into our room and jumping on me, pulling me into a hug instantly.

"Babies!" I hear y/n say happily and from the open door I can see her fling herself at Jimin and Hoseok.

I stand up and wrap my arm around Taehyung's shoulder as I pull him into the living room.

"Yoo! It feels good to have you guys back!" Y/n says as she goes around and starts hugging every single one of them.

She looked extremely adorable and I just wanted to hug and ki-

"Did you guys have fun? What did you do while we were gone?" Jin asks, pulling me away from my amazing thoughts.

"We just hung out and shopped a lot." Y/n laughs.

"So nothing else?" Hoseok asks.

"Of course not. I told you guys not to expect anything." Y/n says and I mentally laugh at how right they actually were about us.

"Lame. I guess nothing really is going on between you two. I won't give up though." Jin says and y/n laughs and brushes them off.

"You guys should get unpacked and stuff so we can hang out all day!" Y/n says happily.

"Sounds like a plan." Jimin says and they all separate to go unpack their things.

"Nice one." I laugh and she gives me a smile before heading back to her room, turning to glance at me one last time.

I smile and head into my room where Taehyung is unpacking his things.

"Did you have fun with your family?" I ask and he gives me a big smile.

"Of course I did. It was nice to see everyone." He says.

"I'm happy for you. I hope to visit my mother soon." I say and Taehyung smiles.

"I hope you get to." He says.

He finished packing and then all of us meet out in the living room as the others begin to finish up with putting their things away.

Once everyone is done we sit around and talk for a bit.

"Where did Y/n go?" Jungkook asks and I glance around and notice she isn't in here.

"I'm right here." I hear y/n say then she jumps onto the couch and sits down beside me.

The way she landed made her thigh half on mine but she didn't make any attempts to move it.

"How was time with your families? I really missed you guys." Y/n says and Hoseok smiles.

"It was great. My sister was talking about you again. She really wants to hang out with you eventually." Hoseok says happily.

"Of course. Sounds fun." Y/n says and then she looks up at me.

"While you guys were gone Namjoon and I actually had lots of fun. We went to some restaurant that was really good. We should definitely go tonight too!" Y/n says and I nod as the others all seem up for the idea.

When we arrive at the restaurant I sit down beside Y/n and as the others decided on what they wanted I slide my hand under the table and grabbed ahold of Y/n's.

She looks over at me and grins a little before ordering too.

Once everyone orders I move my hand back and y/n moves her knee so it touches mine.

"I find it hard to believe that you guys were alone for a whole week and didn't do a thing." Jin says and Y/n laughs.

"Why is it so hard to believe?" She asks.

"Well for starters you guys seem closer than when we left." He says.

"Of course we would be. We hung out with each other for a whole week." Y/n says and they exchange glances then don't say anything else.

Maybe they'd finally give it up.

-

When we got back to the dorm it was pretty late and the guys were tired from traveling so we all laid down to relax until we fell asleep.

After I laid down and got comfortable I glanced over at Taehyung to see that he was laying there on his phone.

Suddenly my phone went off and when I read what it said butterflies erupted in my stomach.

I miss you. -Y/n🙂Sent:10:44pm.
I want to see you. )): -Y/n🙂Sent:10:44pm.

Meet me in the bathroom. -Namjoon. Sent:10:45pm.

I stand up and make my way out to the bathroom only to see Yoongi standing outside of it.

"What are you doing out here?" I ask.

"Um, I have to use the bathroom but Y/n is in there looking for something." He says and then the door opens and y/n peaks her head out.

When she sees me she looks from Yoongi then me and walks out.

"Sorry about that." She says and moves aside so Yoongi can walk in.

Then we're alone.

"Well that didn't exactly work." She whispers.

"It'll be okay. We can wait." I say back and she nods and moves closer to me but doesn't make any attempt to do anything.

Finally Yoongi comes out and once he's out of sight we wait until the house goes completely silent then we both head into the bathroom.

I shut and lock the door behind me then turn to Y/n and pull me her into a hug.

"Man I missed this and it hasn't even been more than a day since I last did it." I sigh and she laughs into my chest which makes me smile.

She pulls back a little while keeping her arms wrapped around my waist.

"Sneaking around might prove to be trickier than we thought." She says and I nod.

"Yeah but I think we can make it work." I grin as I lean down and peck her lips only to have her hold onto my face and deepen the kiss, which I was totally okay with.

I savor every moment of the kiss and how amazing her lips felt against mine.

It was as if everything in the world around us had disappeared.

That was until the knock on the bathroom door caused both of us to jump back and look at each other with shocked and worried faces.

Well this isn't good.