One

I launched myself out of the window to escape from the bratty girls I had just wound up. "Get the hell back here Miss Monster!" Katherine the old dirt bag yelled. I ran frantically down the street next to our orphanage in hysterics because of the things I had said to those sluts. After about 15 minutes I found a bench in the middle of the old battered city. I sat down and rested my legs for a little while until I saw a furious Miss Frogly (Miss Cogley is her real name but I hate her) stomp up to me with hands on hips like a soldier. "What do you think you are doing leaving the house and roaming around the streets of your own free will young lady!" She screeched as everyone turned to face us. "Well thank you for finding me but your dirty orphanage will never be a house to me and secondly don't you dare ever call me young lady because actually I am 11 years old!" I shouted at her while laughing at her facial expression. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me the whole way back to the orphanage. When I got through the door Katherine and her slutty friend Lara attempted to beat me up but they didn't exactly get what they bargained for. I was told that because I punched the slut bags I would have to have an early bed time which ended up being 7 freaking pm!

____________________________________________________________

Sorry that that was a short paragraph but I am not a long chapter girl. I promise to make the chapters longer when it really kicks off!
Vote, comment, follow ❤️