Seven

"Wake up Mollehh!!!" I heard a voice like Louis' scream down my ear. I groaned and rolled over. "It school!" He teased. I jumped out of bed and Louis left the room. I slowly peeled of my clothes and jumped into the shower. I lathered up my shampoo in my hands and rubbed it in. The minute I stepped back under the water the warm liquid brushed every soapsud away. My ipad rung for facetime as I left the shower and sure enough, it was Finley. I answered it but turned it over so he couldn't see me naked. He obviously wasn't scared of me seeing him naked because he was lying on his bed in his underwear. "Hi!" I said scrambling my crop top and knickers on, then looking to the camera. "Hey pretty! Your hairs shiny!" I just remembered I hadn't brushed my hair. I quickly replied "Yeh I just had a shower" while brushing my hair. "Oh so that's why your not on screen." By then I had all my uniform on so I went back on screen "Well if you want me to be on screen I will be!" Louis then called me to come down for school, "Sorry, Louis says I've gotta go to school now, see ya there!"I said and then ended it.'embarrassing' I said in my head to myself. I gave the boys hugs and kisses and then once again left for school. On the way I met Ella and Lauren so we walked together, luckily, the big boy who came to me yesterday while I was walking to school didn't follow me again. When we arrived at school we went straight to our lockers, Ella and Lauren's lockers are next to mine and Maddie and Arianna are the other side. Finley, Jack's and Josh's lockers are opposite ours so they aren't far. I was putting my lunchbox in my locker when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw it was someone who I had never seen before. "Um, hello, I'm new can you help me please." She squeaked. She was quite small. "Sure what's your name and what year are you in?" I asked. "Well my name is Kirsten and I'm um in year 6." She told me. "Cool you are in my class! Let me introduce you to some of my friends. That's Maddie,Ella,Arianna and at the end is Lauren. Ok, guys this is Kirsten!" "Hey!" they all said. We walked to class and met the boys. As I walked to class me and Ella signed up for cheer leading and Kirsten signed for netball. School past quickly and when we were about to leave someone again tapped on my shoulder. They were crying, I turned and it was Lily standing with a blue cross on a pregnancy test. "Molly, I'm pregnant." She sobbed.

____________________________________________________________

Heee! So Lily's pregnant and Kirsten has arrived. Jack is still waiting for a girlfriend but I have an idea!
Vote, comment, follow ❤️