Eighteen

Molly's POV

I woke up this morning with Toby next to me. He was only there to make sure Shane didn't come in, nothing else. I felt quite queasy all night last night, aw gawd, I ran to the bathroom making sure not to wake Toby. I spewed in the toilet, yuk. "Are you...ok?" Toby crept up on me and made me jump, by accident.

"Oh yeah, must have eaten something bad last night" I replied,

"But you didn't eat anything yesterday, apart from breakfast, you had breakfast didn't you?" Toby inferred,

"Your not saying what I think your saying, anyway it was only yesterday! Don't jump to conclusions." I angrily shouted back raising my voice. Hopefully nobody else heard. I turned around and saw Toby was quite taken back. "Oh, I'm sorry, you're right, I'll go to the surgery in a few days as it will be hard to tell right now. Will you come with me?" I sorrily said.

"Yes, yes of course!"he seemed cheerful after what I'd just said.

********3days later********

Me and Toby were getting ready to go and see my doctor and I was nervous, I mean what if I was having a baby? Lily was 13 and had twins but I suppose when she gave birth she was 14 and plus she had Callum for support. I was just thinking, if that doesn't make sense to you, how would I cope. "Are you ready?" Toby asked and I nodded as we walked out the door. When we arrived I booked an appointment and the nurse called me in surprisingly early. "Hi how are you today?" The doctor asked.

"I'm fine just a little nervous," I said sounding like a fool, of course I'm not pregnant! "So what brings you here?" Asked the nurse.

"Well a little incident happened 5 days ago and I was wondering whether I was pregnant as regularly I feel queasy and puke." I rambled,

"Ok, well here's 3 pregnancy tests, I guarantee you they're right so don't be unsure, the wc is two doors to the right come back in 5 minutes," she said pulling out 3 tests. I nodded and walked to the restroom. After 5 minutes of waiting I walked back to the room and looked at the 3 sticks.

First stick:+

Second stick:+

Third stick:+

I gasped, I'm having a baby, I cried, "ok, I'm going to ask you to lay on the bed in the corner and pull up your top enough to expose your full belly so that I can give you a scan and see how far along you are and further information." She smiled.

I did as she said and layed on the bed and pulled up my shirt, she applied some cold jelly to my stomach and I winced because it was freezing. My eyes fluttered to the black screen beside me, "could you tell me if you missed a period please Molly."

The doctor asked and I replied "well I don't really monitor it, it comes every now and then, I have only just started in the last year though, I obviously have missed one, also, I can't see anything on the screen?"

"Look here, there is a tiny spark, the heart beat, you are 3 days into the pregnancy, come back for a check up in 8 weeks. Ring me if anything happens in between times and go tell all your family the good news!" She blabbed leaning in slightly and clapping her hands.

I walked out of the room with Toby, "well this is it, I'm gunna be a mumma" I turned to Toby. "You'll be a great mum" he smiled,

"And you'll be a great dad" I grinned with a cheeky face.

"Really?"

"Uh huh" I whispered.

Toby stopped me from walking and put his hands on my hips, "will you be my girlfriend?" He asked sweetly,

I gasped and nodded. For the rest of the journey we held hands until we arrived home. "Babe where've ya been?" Lily jumped.

I let go of Toby's hand and kissed his cheek and told Lily "we need to talk"

"Anything for you Hun" with that we ran upstairs and sat on my bed. "First off, me and Toby are together, forgetting that, remember on Monday when Casy said those things to me and I ran off?" She nodded "well I was Rped (I deliberately did that guys) and I'm having a baby, have any baby stuff left I could borrow?"

____________________________________________________________

BIG NEWS!
Vote, comment, follow ❤️