Twelve

Kirsten's POV

Oh my god! What am I doing I like Jack but love James, how can I tell him this? Jack was playing on the Xbox against Toby right now, I went over to interrupt. "Jack I need to talk to you, in private." I told him. He nodded his head and we went to my room. "Kirsten, When the babies were born and we went upstairs I saw you snuggling with James." Jack whispered angrily. "Yeh, I called you up here so I could talk to you about that, I'm sorry. But...." I was cut off by Jack "You wanna go out with James!" He screamed, I gulped "Fine" He said, hurt. "We can still be friends? Right?" I said hopefully. "Well, we have to live with each other now so I suppose so." He ended that on a last note and left my room to continue with game. James came down from the third floor to my room. "Hey," I said "Were ok to go out now." James kissed me on the cheek and held my hand. We ended up walking around town together hand in hand. It was the summer holidays now so it was a beautiful hot day. While we were walking round town I saw Lauren and Ella. They saw me and they called across the street to me "Kirsten!" Ella shouted "Who's he?"

"Ella, Lauren this is James. James this is Ella and Lauren." They ran over to us. "Cool he's your boyfriend right?" I nodded. "I hear Lily's children are here! Jack and Josh have moved in with you haven't they?" Lauren said. "Yeh, so has James and his brother Toby because they had a falling out with their parents and Molly let them in to our house, James is our age so we'll be going into year 7 and Toby is Josh's age so he'll be in year 8 with him!" I said. "Awwww, everyone moving into your house well it is Molly's really but if I ask our parents we could move in couldn't we. There is room for us?" Ella insisted. "Yeh. Pack your things and come round ours!"

*3 hours later*

Ella's POV

"Hello! Kirsten, Molly, Lily anyone here!" I shouted, Then a boy that looked a bit like James walked through from the kitchen. "Hi you must be Toby. We are Ella and Lauren, two of Molly's best friends! We are moving in." Lauren said. "Oh ok follow me!"Toby said he led us through the upstairs halls and onto the third floor. We went in the room opposite James and Toby. Seriously it's like a bed and breakfast here.

____________________________________________________________

Yay! So Ella and Lauren have moved in and Kirsten and Jack have split.
Vote, comment, follow ❤️