Twenty

Molly's POV

****Other chapter flashback****

"I should think so, why would anyone sleep with you?" She said twisting her ugly hair.

"Don't you dare"

****over****

"Don't you dare" she mocked.

"Excuse me, personally I was wondering what was going through Finley's head when he accepted your money" I pointed out.

"What money?"

"The money you paid him to get into bed, you know he wasn't like you before, but now he is," I stood up for myself, when she burst into tears.

"Why are you crying?" Toby asked half heartedly.

"You don't know what really happened between me and Finley, I didn't pay him but the truth is, I don't know whose baby this is." She sobbed.

"Oh so you go getting boys that are already occupied with women and then cheat on the person that your cheating on them with, is that how it goes. I never knew boys had such twisted heads" I said,

"You know what, before you go round pointing fingers at people, maybe investigate. You don't know the half of me you selfish cow, oh and by the way, you were saying... Who does that belong to?" She perked up pointing at my belly.

I didn't want to answer but I had to before she started pointing fingers at ME. "Look, I haven't done anything deliberately, a boy, called Shane Richards who used to go to my orphanage... He took me away and formed the baby. No one else so don't go off saying things, at least I know who the father of my child is." I nearly broke down, Toby was next to me keeping me strong though,   

"I..I'm sorry, the reason I don't know who the father of my child is, is because Shane pulled me into an allyway a few months ago and well... Finley and I had a few go's so I'm not sure, please, we have something in common, when my mum was in a coma, 2 years ago I was put in an orphanage for I think around 10 months and that's how I know him. Please forgive me, i was asking for Finley to tell him about this situation, about Shane and how I don't know if it's his or Fins. Me and Fin were a mistake, I can't tell you how sorry I am, I wish I hadn't been so sour. Please forgive me." Casy pleaded. I didn't really know what to think I mean, I feel bad now, Shane put Casy through the same pain as he put me through, why didn't I see this coming, no, I can't blame myself for this mess. Ok, deep breaths, "um, well!" I breathed in shock, "I wasn't expecting this, and truly I'm sorry deep down about Shane, who knows about your baby? What have your parents said?" I couldn't believe this.

"Uh, could we talk upstairs please?" She asked and I nodded. We talked upstairs. She is two weeks along with her baby and she doesn't have anywhere to go because her mum disowned her. Apparently her dad died 10 years ago when she was a baby. It doesn't make sense to me why we were talking nicely to eachother. I don't know whether to give her a home here or not after what she's done to me. "Hey, look, I will let you stay here because there's an extra two rooms upstairs, you can have the onsuite because there is a room joined for your baby if you want. I will only give you keys and bedroom if you go and end things with Finley and we both put the past behind us. Do I have your promise?" I asked. "Yes, you do, I'll come back in an hour, I can't thank you enough, I guess I will have to somehow track Finley down, thank you so much!" She ran down stairs to grant her promise. It felt good to be friends with someone who you never liked and then realise your similar and become best buddy's, yeah, today's been good. My instincts are telling me this is good because the baby's will be born around the same time. A few hours later Casy arrived at the door with all her belongings ready to become a new addition to our bed and breakfast house.

____________________________________________________________

I'm not sure if this story is coming to an end?!
Vote, comment, follow ❤️